What happened to Gautam Gulati and his movies? - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Heisenberg6

What happened to Gulati and his delusional fans?

His delusional fans are hiding in shame. LOL
The outrage  on the BB forum because we called him Goti Bahu...those were fun days.Smile
 Ravi Shastri was unhappy about his portrayal now it makes sense.. I had no idea GG played him. Ravi Shastri was so handsome..what an insult to the cricketer.LOLLOLLOL
Edited by Dimdim. - 5 years ago
I think he is playing ravi shashtri in azhaar. Thought the actor in ravi makeup looks like gauti.

Might be wrong
I think he is doing good. Atleast he taking up all good offers and not doing C grade movies. Movie Azhar was pretty good. I watched it just for him. Big smile
More, everyone cant be superstar there are supporting actors too in a movie that make the movie work. So I find it alright. And he got 11 movie offers after BB out of which he rejected that movie Atarange after signing it and signed 3 movie deal with Ekta. So he did end up with movies. All offers cant be all good. He picked whatever he thought was best. 
Hollywood called him. He thought he will become the next Brad Pitt but since he is missing. Kahan hai kaisa hai no one knows. LOL
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Hollywood called him. He thought he will become the next Brad Pitt but since he is missing. Kahan hai kaisa hai no one knows. LOL

Issey achi to Tanna nikli. She actually got famous and made some money out of it with Upon. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Issey achi to Tanna nikli. She actually got famous and made some money out of it with Upon. 

Yeah at least she was in some other reality shows with Youpen. LOL