BCL Season 2

Kolkata vs delhi..?

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey ... can anyone please tell in which episode did kolkata  played against delhi ..  and who won that match ...
Also why was a player of kolkata (saril i think )  taunting and infuriating karan wahi repeatedly in that match ? ðŸ˜²..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sledging is something that I hate about BCL. I understand TRP and shit! But still I hate sledging and personal taunts and comments. This is somethings that will be unacceptable to anyone.
#DDSupporter but that doesn't mean I hate others or something! Just my opinion!
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kolkata team has a habit of insulting others ! Never ever liked them . They are make comments of the opponent team as if they are their seniors . Salil is a perfect example of BOL BACHCHAN . Baatein badi aur kaam chhotay . I think Bol Bachchan was taunting Wahi as Delhi didn't won the challenge over . The winners , as expected were Delhi Dragons . I don't remember the episode , but you can watch the match on Sunday through Youtube channel of Marinating Films .
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

Sledging is something that I hate about BCL. I understand TRP and shit! But still I hate sledging and personal taunts and comments. This is somethings that will be unacceptable to anyone.
#DDSupporter but that doesn't mean I hate others or something! Just my opinion!

Agree 
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

Kolkata team has a habit of insulting others ! Never ever liked them . They are make comments of the opponent team as if they are their seniors . Salil is a perfect example of BOL BACHCHAN . Baatein badi aur kaam chhotay . I think Bol Bachchan was taunting Wahi as Delhi didn't won the challenge over . The winners , as expected were Delhi Dragons . I don't remember the episode , but you can watch the match on Sunday through Youtube channel of Marinating Films .

i could not find it on youtube   btw glad to know DD won ðŸ˜ƒ
sweetmaya_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aap likhna Box cricket league episode 14 YouTube py juldi say nikal ay ga.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetmaya_khan

Aap likhna Box cricket league episode 14 YouTube py juldi say nikal ay ga.

Shukrya :)