I am disssapointed :( ...Thoughts for BCL3!!

Posted: 7 years ago
I am genuinely and extremely disappointed that Chandigarh Cubs didn't win.  
As much as I hate to say it, yes...the best team should win - but how is ANY team supposed to play and win against a team (Delhi Dragons) which has more than 60 percent of their team either having played professional cricket or semi professional cricket.

Kudos to DD and the teams fans, but I won't watch any more BCL tournaments.  I may watch my Chandigarh Cubs games, and Chennai's games, but that's it.  I'm not going to follow all the games and the whole BCL because if the teams mostly consist of actors, but in DD case --- cricketing actors, then I don't wanna waste my time only to find out the same thing will happen every finale.  I will watch this semi final because both my favorite teams are playing.  I wish Chennai and Chandigarh were in the finals.

Just had to say it out loud.!!  And No...I'm not saying that DD didn't deserve to win the match...they are the STRONGEST team and may the best win!!  My post is more about what "I" feel because the team I support is different.  Also it's not an antiDelhi post.  

Edited by prishika - 7 years ago
I think other teams should also hire some professional players or semi-professional players

It was very obvious from the beginning that delhi will win the tournament

True yaar although i was rooting for chandi to win but i knew they can never defeat delhi and if in coming seasons also delhi remains as it is then they will again win.

I am not that dissappointed coz the real match shall be between chandi and chennai that we can see next saturday.

Delhi would be winners was sure from day 1. But i hope chandi to have given them a gud takkar and if chandi did that much then they are winners for me...enough said ..gudbye
Fun is in fighting against strong opponent.. so other teams should focus on making their own team stronger..not making delhi weaker
Originally posted by prishika

I am genuinely and extremely disappointed that Chandigarh Cubs didn't win.  
As much as I hate to say it, yes...the best team should win - but how is ANY team supposed to play and win against a team (Delhi Dragons) which has more than 60 percent of their team either having played professional cricket or semi professional cricket.

Kudos to DD and the teams fans, but I won't watch any more BCL tournaments.  I may watch my Chandigarh Cubs games, and Chennai's games, but that's it.  I'm not going to follow all the games and the whole BCL because if the teams mostly consist of actors, but in DD case --- cricketing actors, then I don't wanna waste my time only to find out the same thing will happen every finale.  I will watch this semi final because both my favorite teams are playing.  I wish Chennai and Chandigarh were in the finals.

Just had to say it out loud.!!
sorry, might offend you, but their are winner's and their are whiner's, again just had to say it loud. 
Originally posted by vayuu1

sorry, might offend you, but their are winner's and their are whiner's, again just had to say it loud. 

I'm not offended because everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.  I am offended that you used "had to say it out loud" as sarcasm. 
I don't quite understand what you mean by that sentence...what i think i understand is that Delhi is the undisputed winner.  If that is what you were trying to say, then I agree.  If you read the post...I do think Delhi is strong ( I like Karan Wahi and Salil Ankola - have for years), so I am not hating on DD.  My post was more about why they are strong and the outcome of every match...that is not WHINING!!!

Adios!!

Edited by prishika - 7 years ago
Originally posted by niyati13

Fun is in fighting against strong opponent.. so other teams should focus on making their own team stronger..not making delhi weaker

It's fun...yes! but I'm talking about the continued similarity every season.  Where's the novelty in that?

I'm obviously a CC team fan, so I know they came way stronger than they did last season.  But no matter how strong you become, DD team is a semi professional cricket team who just happen to be actors - and they are always going to win.  No one wants to make them weaker, I just don't happen to like it. It's like watching a movie over and over again, only to realize that the ending never changes. 

But everyone has their own opinions and choices and teams.  I just wanted to share mine and I respect yours.

Bye now.

Originally posted by prishika

I'm not offended because everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.  I am offended that you used "had to say it out loud" as sarcasm. 
I don't quite understand what you mean by that sentence...what i think i understand is that Delhi is the undisputed winner.  If that is what you were trying to say, then I agree.  If you read the post...I do think Delhi is strong ( I like Karan Wahi and Salil Ankola - have for years), so I am not hating on DD.  My post was more about why they are strong and the outcome of every match...that is not WHINING!!!

Adios!!

excuse me,but it isn't delhi's fault that other teams didn't pick professional players, who stopped them, they preferred stars thinking that their ghar ke aadarsh bete, bahuain and damaad are going to get them trophy, they forgot one basic thing cricket can expose all ur weakness, if you haven't played and practiced it, even if it's fun cricket, but still you need to work on ur weaknesses, also with short format, it was more in the balance for other teams, coz shorter the game narrower the gap becomes between team, had this been a 20-20 format this would have been a complete annihilation of other teams. 
Also, I would like to say one more thing, this isn't saas bahu saga, where their will be camera going all over the place and when the bowlers start bowling ram ram tune plays in the background and ball will come in slowmo and bingo u win, ain't happening in this. 
I'm a DD supporter and I agree with you a little bit 
DD works really hard for their matches and they practice alot 
They don't take bcl as something small 
All their players are passionate for cricket 

Salil ankola has hardly played this season 

Personally I think the other teams just need to buck up and practice abit more 

Instead of crying and taunting how much they dislike DD 
They should focus on their own game 

In every DD match the commentators the hosts and the opposite team degrade DD but DD still win 

Why 

Because they are focused and United 

The other teams can play good if they practice abit more 

This is just my opinion no offence to anyone