•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone;

My name is Khadija. I just (now!!) joined I-F after my friend told me about it. I love Sanaya and Barun. I recently watched IPK and loved it. Although I feel a bit shortchanged that the CVs decimated Kushi's character and were very confused about ASR's character!!
I know IPK is over and done with since a few years now, but I just watched it recently!
Just wanted to tell, that's all!

Posted the same in IPK Forum
Hellooo!!!!! Anyone here???
Ach! Maybe the time difference. Hope you guys are not ignoring me!! Just because I'm a newbie!😭
Hi!! Welcome to IF!! πŸ˜ƒ Just so you know the rules here , if you want to discuss IPK and Sarun then it's best to do so at IPK forum only !! But you can also come to Sanaya's thread on this forum too if you want!! πŸ˜Š But must keep Sarun related stuff minimum and more about Sanaya only!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Hope this helps you on your new journey here on IF!! πŸ˜‰

Shreya
Originally posted by spate22

Hi!! Welcome to IF!! πŸ˜ƒ Just so you know the rules here , if you want to discuss IPK and Sarun then it's best to do so at IPK forum only !! But you can also come to Sanaya's thread on this forum too if you want!! πŸ˜Š But must keep Sarun related stuff minimum and more about Sanaya only!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Hope this helps you on your new journey here on IF!! πŸ˜‰

Shreya

Oh OK. Thank-you. I don't know much about I-F and it's rules. But I love Sanaya!
And thank-you for the welcome, too!πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, you can come to Sanaya's New Show Discussion above this forum!! We discuss Sanaya and what kind of shows we want to her in and get news of her upcoming shows, etc. Right now there is nothing going on!πŸ˜† So we are still waiting for some news!! Anyway, here's the link!! πŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614853

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 7 years ago
Hi Khadija.
Hope you have fun here. 
You may also go to Sanaya's profile and comment twice /day. (Gap of on hour in between.)
You can comment on her gallery upto three times.
Here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

Enjoy!
Welcome 
Hope u have good time here 
wrong time to becum fan dear
sanaya out of work ha ha 
Originally posted by TheLiarExposed

wrong time to becum fan dear
sanaya out of work ha ha 
I don't get your logic. Whether she is out or in work, her acting is still phenomenal. Her beauty is still stunning. Her attitude is still magnificent. I am a fan of Sanaya for who she is. Not of whether she is in or out of work! Cheesh! What logic!
Thank-you everyone who gave me a warm welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
@Shreya, Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya, kbtr, sadhnasoumya😊
And even to those who didn't! TheLiarExposed!!!πŸ˜•