Rangrasiya

Rangrasiya s TRP in Arab World - Page 2

FetenLoveSarun thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All these statistics are taken from @tviewuae official website
Rangrasiya was a super hit in the arab world. It was considered as the most popular show by mbc bollywood.
What abt if this show was really a popular show not only for mbc bollywood but also in whole arab world?
Sanaya Irani, the dazzling Diva, got a huge fame and success in the arab world after IPKKND was dubbed to arabic and was called "Min Al Nazra Al Thania" "From the second Glance".
IPK got a huge success in the Arab world and was one of the most watched shows.
After IPK ended, arab SanayaHolics and arabs in general were excited to watch Sanaya Irani in a new avatar in Rangrasiya which was dubbed to arabic too and was called "Habibi Daiman" "Always my lover".
Unlike IPK, Rangrasiya since its 1st week got a good TRP in Arab.
It was the #13 as Most watched show.
Since its 2nd week, Rangrasiya hit all the shows and it was #2 as Most watched show in Arab World and #1 as Most watched in Dubai.
Being #2 as a most watched show in all the Arab countries isn't easy anymore. That's a moment of pride for us as SanayaHolics and for Sanaya too. Most watched show in Arab World means that all Arabs from Noth Africa to Asia are watching this wonderful show.
Rangrasiya continued its huge success. It got very proud ranking during its weeks. In its 10 & 11 week, it was #2 as Most Watched show in Arab countries. While in its week 4 & 5, it was #1 as Most watched show in Dubai.
Rangrasiya ranking in Arab world varied from Top1 to Top9 during its 14 week, then it got ranking as Top15/Top16 and ended by Top13.
While in Dubai the ranking varied from Top1 to Top18 during all its weeks and ended by being Top6.
Rangrasiya was considered as the most watched bollywood show ever. Also, in some weeks, it was considered as the most watched serial in the Arab World.
In Arab World: 
Rangrasiya was 3 times Top2
Rangrasiya was 1 time Top3
Rangrasiya was 1 time Top4
In Dubai:
Rangrasiya was 3 times Top1
Rangrasiya was 1 time Top3
👏
Now, we really miss Sanaya Irani a lot. Tv is nothing without her. It s also proved that sometimes few bollywood movies bring MBC bollywood shows to the TRP. So many fans are asking again mbc to retelecast this amazing show while others are asking for more Sanaya s shows.
I m totally happy that Rangrasiya got what really deserves in the Arab world, and from the bottom of my heart, I wish for this show the same success in Turkey.

Edited by FetenLoveSarun - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriem21sano thumbnail
Wonderful articl 👍🏼
Good job 
Nd yess t.v is nothing without diva Sanaya Irani 
#SanayaIrani ❤️ 
loveusano thumbnail
Congratulations Sanaya Irani on this great success in the Arab world you deserve it, we miss you so much I hope you come back on TV with bang... God bless you