*)::Sameer AT#7 -who Deep inside of OUR Heart ::(* - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
samrata should have been included in TB article "epic jodi of TV that fans ..." ?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

samrata should have been included in TB article "epic jodi of TV that fans ..." ?? πŸ˜†

i think the sameπŸ˜ƒ
Sumit Kaul (Justin) to enter Siya Ke Ram today.  Suzanne (helena) has been auditioning.  
Finally  finally a important day(may 16 ) passed
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

Finally  finally a important day(may 16 ) passed

that is why you were not here? missed you πŸ€—   what ever important day it was, hope it went well!!!!
where is everybody?  
more cast roped in for kavita's new show.  one of them was in Pyar ka dard hai. 
I'm looking out for namrata or samrata names in headlines in every site every half hour but with no luck πŸ˜”

that is why you were not here? missed you πŸ€—   what ever important day it was, hope it went well!!!!

i think she told abt kerala /TN election day, coz in social network she often mention abt 100% in the election

where is everybody?  
more cast roped in for kavita's new show.  one of them was in Pyar ka dard hai. 
I'm looking out for namrata or samrata names in headlines in every site every half hour but with no luck πŸ˜”

vry pivotal signed lately or last minutes πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by A.nisha

i think she told abt kerala /TN election day, coz in social network she often mention abt 100% in the election

I thought it might be to do with election but wasn't sure.  she might have gone for an interview πŸ˜‰when will results be out??
Originally posted by A.nisha

vry pivotal signed lately or last minutes πŸ˜‰

is there any hope??? πŸ˜‰