Posted: 7 years ago
Santoshi with folded arms Affirms in main hall to everyone present

" HUM YAHAN SEY...ISS GHAR SE KAHIN NAHIN JAYENGE...JAYEGI BAHAR TOU YE RIYA...! RIYAAA   RIYAAA...!

👏 👏

I have not explained the full trailer - Dhairya on gun point on his own foreheaf etc etc giving Dhamker...bla bla all drama n riyas intentions reveal and above AFFIRMATION OF SANTOSHI.."

🤣

GO ON SANTS   ...
Humari Santo in action fighting for her rights.Dhakkan Dhairya ka drama.
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

<font size="6">Santoshi with folded arms Affirms in main hall to everyone present</font>

" HUM YAHAN SEY...ISS GHAR SE KAHIN NAHIN JAYENGE...JAYEGI BAHAR TOU YE RIYA...! RIYAAA   RIYAAA...!

👏 👏

I have not explained the full trailer - Dhairya on gun point on his own foreheaf etc etc giving Dhamker...bla bla all drama n riyas intentions reveal and above AFFIRMATION OF SANTOSHI.."

🤣

GO ON SANTS   ...
Happy NBD ji 😃
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

<font size="6">Santoshi with folded arms Affirms in main hall to everyone present</font>

👏 👏

🤣

GO ON SANTS   ...

Thanks for sharing it Mods 😃
Santoshi in action 👏 ⭐️
Riya's intentions revealed 😲 🥳
Dhakkan Dhairya abhi bhi sabko emotional blackmail kar raha hai 😡
Pratap should throw Dhairya out of the house along with Riya 😈 😆
Maybe that's why all the electric shock drama will happen 😲
Riya scared of Santoshi's affirmation that's why both DP and Riya plan to kill Santoshi 😲 👎🏼
But pushpa ji trapped in it
Dhairya ki gun mein bullets hain bhi ya nahin 🤣
I wish DP will curiously ask how the gun works and accidentally shot herself 🤣 🤣