SSEL Forum Members: This is a Warning - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Even I am shocked. If sona were around I'd believe it, but even then he would be out-voted, and sona was always such a sport about everyone hating on soumya the reptile.In fact, I'm going to do a poll to see whom we've offended by calling saumya names and if there are any fans or objectors to the names we call her, apologise profusely for hurting their sentiments.
Originally posted by sandiab

I am shocked that there are souyma fans who were offended that we called her that. Bt if there were I do wish they would have told dans here that she has fans and they offended with the name calling. But unfortunately when it comes to criticism then I dnt think its possible for any of us not to do that.

@Bold Red: I am not going to repeat this over and again; criticism is ALLOWED.
Originally posted by Bobbi.

I am shocked that there are souyma fans who were offended that we called her that. Bt if there were I do wish they would have told dans here that she has fans and they offended with the name calling. <font color="#ff0000">But unfortunately when it comes to criticism then I dnt think its possible for any of us not to do that.</font>

@Bold Red:</font>[/B] I am not going to repeat this over and again; criticism is ALLOWED.[/DIV]
when did I say u didn't allow criticism? Its a general comment to the souyma fans who are on the forum. In any case I noticed from my 1 post about souyma that u allowed me to criticized her acting.

Originally posted by Bobbi.

I am shocked that there are souyma fans who were offended that we called her that. Bt if there were I do wish they would have told dans here that she has fans and they offended with the name calling. <font color="#ff0000">But unfortunately when it comes to criticism then I dnt think its possible for any of us not to do that.</font>

@Bold Red:</font>[/B] I am not going to repeat this over and again; criticism is ALLOWED.[/DIV]
when did I say u didn't allow criticism? Its a general comment to the souyma fans who are on the forum. In any case I noticed from my 1 post about souyma that u allowed me to criticized her acting.

Thank you very much, Sandiab.