The Kapil Sharma Show

Sunil Grover is real talent! Give him a free run Kapil Sharma! :)

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel both Kapil as well as Krushna have recycled and regurgitated all that they had to offer  and are merely rehashing same old junk again and again.😕

Krushna and Sudesh are so predictable. Their slaps & reactions, God only knows how many times they would have done "Jagjit Ji aapke honth aapas mein nahin chhoote...aur aap Hontho se Chhoo Lo tum Gaa rahe ho.."🤢...Bharti is plain annoyance most of the time and even more predictable with her Lalli-Chintu stuff...That boy who comes in as a Gujju woman is downright annoying!😕

Kapil is no exception. His million 'jokes' per episode on Shumona's lips and Chandan's face are too stale and too predictable...too often in bad taste actually.👎🏼

Where Kapil scores is, he has an ace up his sleeve in Sunil Grover, who is an awesome talent! 👏

Sunil is versatile and can enthrall you with his subtle expressions as well as comic  punches.

In Kapil Sharma's show on COLORS he used to be given a free run to come in different characters (His blue haired Jinn avatar or the one where he goes bonkers coloring himself GERUA making Kajol-Shahrukh roll up laughing are memorable classics!🤣

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXd4MHJf7c[/YOUTUBE]

In this Kapil Sharma show on SONY, one seriously wishes they don't end up trapping Sunil Grover in Dr. Mash-hoor Gulati & that Dholak waali woman cameos. He is versatile, real life of this show and should be allowed to don various shades and characters! FOr example he superbly imitates SRK as well as Ajay Devgan and is capable of making viewers fall down laughing doing an episode where he gets split doing these two alternately...😆

Kiku Sharda is another hilarious comic talent. He together with Sunil Grover should be given to do various characters and not just get trapped doing 'a fat girl with  big bums' most of the time!

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Cruiser is back here
👏 omg I m impressed from Sunil Grover what a talent n sughanda too. Kapil actually giving him max time
Wasim akram and shanera one was so good
N now I m waiting for azhar team
Good post cruiser
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulabi22

Cruiser is back here
👏 omg I m impressed from Sunil Grover what a talent n sughanda too. Kapil actually giving him max time
Wasim akram and shanera one was so good
N now I m waiting for azhar team
Good post cruiser

Thanks Gulabi...😊

Lot of comparisons between Kapil & Krushna...just added my two cents...😛

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo...cruiser is back wid bang...i agreed to whatevr u said...
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Cruiser jee ...

Sunil Grover got his individual show and he screwed it up ( remember that show on star plus) ...Grover needs no free run, just more screen time.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi2983

Welcome back Cruiser jee ...

Sunil Grover got his individual show and he screwed it up ( remember that show on star plus) ...Grover needs no free run, just more screen time.

I agree Rimi his show on Star Plus wasn't upto the mark, though I must say it wasn't as bad as Krushna's present disastrous run on COLORS too.😊

A comedy show's key element is comedy script / scenario writers and finally the promos and marketing strength of Channel. SONY because of years of Comedy Circus and COLORS subsequently with their CNW-Kapil had brand retention advantage when it comes to viewers and STAR failed miserably to back up Sunil who himself was always good on show...any way...its history now!😊

Point is he and in a way Kiku are the backbones of Kapil Sharma Comedy show.

As a side comment wish to add that personally I do not like Sunil being trapped doing women characters as he is so versatile, he can do various men characters with aplomb! He as Gutthi was cute but atleast I am not liking his present Dholak waali lady character...😕

The inaugural pre-cursor show of KS Comedy show had Sunil doing a cameo of a Haryana Lady cop who is smitten by Sharukh Khan and after winning Sindoor in her maang, the 'lady' takes off her cop clothes and transforms into an SRK look alike Jabra fan!!👏

For sheer talent and finesse, this for me was one of the most hilarious acts of Sunil and for sheer versatility, can't imagine any Indian comic talent matching him on this one...

Enjoy his act from 55.20 mark here...👏👏👏

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYKDXqBGqIE[/YOUTUBE]
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u . He is very talented & Kapil should give him a free run . It will only help his show . Sunil's feria was epic . Seriously it hurt to laugh at that time . He was exceptional also as supergutthi when Hrithik came for krish . His style of being a newly wed girl with Ranbir was pretty amazing too .
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with everything you said about Star Plus show Cruiser !!

In Kapil Sharma's show, it was Kapil who was the best before. Now all the side characters like Sunil and Kiku are doing better...

Thankfully Sunil isn't trapped in woman's character this time...he s experimenting .
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

<font color="#0000FF">
Thanks Gulabi...😊

Lot of comparisons between Kapil & Krushna...just added my two cents...😛</font>

U compiled it very nicely ⭐️ 👏
U n boss are jaan of bb n now bolly forums
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am huge Grover fan, almost everyone I know is however let's not forget that Grover's solo attempts on various channels are proof that just by himself he doesn't spell success.

He  works wonders as a part of this awesome team that brings out the best in him.Grover won't be able to pull off what Kapil can - his interviews, stand up comedy or chemistry with everyone on the team.

I agree with you that Grover rocks it in various characters and shouldn't be limited to only a few however I guess it's natural for them to look for a GUTHI kind of hook.

Kapil, too, shouldn't limit himself  to just  the interviews and the stand up comedy .He can do just as well as Grover if he took on different characters too.He has so much more scope to perform as an artiste.