swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wait..did i listen no,i read correct...maan was saying geet did wrong...how!!? And why!!?
That useless man is abusing meja her frnd..how can geet possibly wait and see what happens...
Dev said geet killed VERY well...
If I am not wrong either dev r maan wilb next target of geet ,if maan didn't reveal what he shares with Natasha...
Maan was worried for geet...I just hope mega stays loyal to geet...geet did every risk to save her...
Thanks for Pm
Wilb waiting for next
happydays30 thumbnail
Maan handled the things his way
He said to kill neha [:o]
how geet reacts on this now
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice part..
Maan na situation ko apne hisab sa handel kia aur ab geet ka liya tense hai..
Waiting for next part..
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking part. Geet killed john. Maan reached there and handled the situation. Maan warned neha to shut her mouth. Geet has no regret of killing that monster but maan is worried for geet. if neha opened her mouth then geet would be in danger. Waiting for next dear. 
nehag20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update ... thanks for pm..but y so small update ..plzzz next time post little bit large ... & kya maan KI ye thinking he ... how he shout Geet for what Geet did is right ..how she just stood their & she that monster raped his own wife in the name of pleaser ... I don't get 1 think maan is also same as john ..wo party me kya ka4 Raha tha that Natasha ke sath ...wo bhi to dhoka de Raha he Geet ko.  I just hate for him for this ... hopefully u update next part soon ...
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan was shocked 
But he hanlde the solution
Also neaha was thankful to geet
And ask if neaha say something then kill her 
Thanks for PM
Update soon
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maan cover every thing to keep away geet from further complications
also order dev to keep eye on neha n if she say anything to any body then kill her
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Wait..did i listen no,i read correct...maan was saying geet did wrong...how!!? And why!!?
That useless man is abusing meja her frnd..how can geet possibly wait and see what happens...
Dev said geet killed VERY well...
If I am not wrong either dev r maan wilb next target of geet ,if maan didn't reveal what he shares with Natasha...
Maan was worried for geet...I just hope mega stays loyal to geet...geet did every risk to save her...
Thanks for Pm
Wilb waiting for next

yup maan is tensed for geet safety and thinking nothing other than to save her 😊
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud
maan was horrified to see wat geet did but he have to handle every thing wisely to save geet bz john was his dad's  special shooter he called dev argently and gave instructions to hide main reason he took geey with him and confront geet 
but both have different pov 
he told dev if she found neha  will reveal truth then kill her