sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heyo everyone how're u all doing??
No one comes to the forum to discuss anything, its actually good cuz the show has gone to the dogs and this is the first show in the whole career of Gul that hasnt worked bcoz of the shit story. The show ended for us even b4 it actually ends. 13th May, we'd actually b free to go our merry ways. I actually feel very unlucky to hav fallen for such a show which was experimented with, and ruined to the core. The core, aftr which nothing was left.
I came here to know how u all r! Its been a long time since we've chatted and i miss coming to this place. I miss everything. Big hug to u all!
Hope we meet again soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DLSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sonika
how have u been
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sonika, How are you?🤗
Yes, missing the discussions ...but  AKH part 2 is such a horrible show ...already Krish died...Radhika became widow...once again Preeti turns to daayan...not regularly seeing...just saw the glimpses...

Anyways it's ending...😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Sonika..saw the promo that the show is ending..it is good that they are ending this..now Mahima will be free to accept some new n good project...saw Krish is dead..seriously..they will end the story as incomplete love story?..for me AKH ended with MadhVini and Maya..this whole season 2 was a disaster...
DLSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when will mahima's new show come
plz it should'nt be a finite series