Aham Sharma in Cannes 2016

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Good News.😃

Happy to inform you all that our Film "1962 My Country Land" will be screened in#Cannes2016 on 18th May.- Aham Sharma in Twitter.

More Details about "1962 My Country Land"

"1962, MY COUNTRY LAND"

1962, MY COUNTRY LAND is a English feature film based on Indo - China war of 1962 written and directed by CHOW PARTHA BORGOHAIN. The story revolves around Luitya, an Army Lance Naik who is given the responsibility for mapping, along the Indo - China border. Luitya along with his porter while mapping, lost their way in the rough and unwelcoming terrain untill they reached a village. There in the village Luitya met Chan a Chinese trader with dark secrets and intention and Yaka the village Chief's daughter. Luitya found out that the village is not in the map, nor in the Chinese maps or the maps which they have. Fierce conspiracy and conflict started between Luitya and Chan to take over the patch of the land to include the land as an integral part of their nation. It becaome a war between democracy and communism ideology and both wanted to crub the freedom of the village and it's people. Yaka does not belive both of them. And they all had no idea of the WAR which was approching. 

Starring: Ketho Leno Kense, Daniel Han, Lhakpa Lepcha, Aham Sharma

Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations to him 👏
All the best to the team!! 😊