~ Piya Rangrezz... Banner Contest ~

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am Misti (if you don't know me).

Have any one of you notice that something is missing in our forum?

I have!

And

its

a

Banner.

Before we begin the contest, lets go through so of the important basic rules of the contest.

The banner has to be the standard size (728 x 90 pixels).

The Banners must be all NON-ANIMATED!

Each member can submit upto a maximum of 5 banners!

The Banner must include the correct spelling of the section "Piya Rangrezz

You must use pictures of the main cast after the leap and you must include Sher & Shraddha from before the leap. List of the characters & the image would be posted below after this topic.

Pictures must be from the show (example, daily episode caption). Please note that banners with off-screen images or images from other shows the actor may have been apart won't be accepted.

Please don't advertise your banner in any way. If you are discovered advertising your banner, your entries would be automatically disqualified. Also please don't advertise anyone else banners too (example, your friends). If you are caught doing these things than you would face consequences.

And please do not "Copyright on the banner(s). Example of watermarking your creative work with your signature.

FAQs

Where could I find the pictures for the banner?

Piya Rangrezz Picture Gallery - NO COMMENTS

How can I make the Banners?

For Paint Shop Pro Users (Thanks to -aditi-):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1189629 
Tutorials for Photoshop (Thanks to Abhishek_King): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163093

How could I upload my banner?

You can upload your banner through www.imgur.com or any other image hosting site, but please assure that your account detail isn't visual through your banner or displaying its "public example use.com or photobucket.com.

When is the banner contest taking place and where should I send my banner to?

Banners Must be PMed to {ContestEntries} with the subject field as "Piya Rangrezz Banner Contest

Last date of submitting your entries by: May 20th, 2016

If you have any sort of questions, feel free to message me {Mistiofmistz} or post them over here on this thread. I would be happy to help you either way.

Looking forward to see & receive wonderful banner(s) entries (😛)

[Credit of Format goes to Rules & Announcements & ~ || Chat Club Banner Contest || ~ By -Koeli_Appy- & -Deepzz-]

&

Special Thanks to *Shruti* for giving me the permission for organizing this contest. And big thank you to India Forums Development Team Members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

List of the characters with their image for the banner.

(Shamsher Sher Singh (Gaurav S Bajaj)

Aaradhya Shamsher Singh (Sreejita De)

Arjun Sher Singh (Kanwar Dhillon)

Bhanvri Devi Singh (Narayani Shastri)

Munmun Singh (Neha Bagga)

Munna Singh (Afzaal Khan)

Veer Singh (Parv Kaila)

Nani (Meenal Patel)

Anjali Singh (Mamta Chaudhary)

Sher Singh (Gaurav S Bajaj)

&

Shraddha Sher Singh (Kritida Mistry)

Optional Character

Titak Raj Chowdhary (Aaradhya's father)

Huge around of applause for Mistiofmistz for posting the pictures in picture gallery.

Edited by MistiofMistz - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
All d best to d participants :)...ll try to participate :D