Sonam Kapoor launches her own app - just like Kim Kardashian! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

1.6k

Users

13

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#11
Lol like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat was not enough to showcase her style. Now we need an app too.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

When it comes to BW Sonam is actually a trend setter on SM. Like she started that trend of dubmashes of Aayo Payo song and then every other film is doing it.

Get ready for more folks to do this esp papa ki pari Aloo and India ki Gaurav PC. 


It was the first one to become famous but Ranbir and Deepika also asked ppl to do that Tamasha song before PRDP and many did.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#13
has anyone downloaded yet , how is it 😆
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: CuttingChai


It was the first one to become famous but Ranbir and Deepika also asked ppl to do that Tamasha song before PRDP and many did.

yaani wo log flop and sonam ne hit karaya 👏
malar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#15
Is it available for windows phones or are they ignored as always ?
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: CuttingChai


It was the first one to become famous but Ranbir and Deepika also asked ppl to do that Tamasha song before PRDP and many did.


Nope. She did it first. Tamasha's promotion's began pretty late. Sonam was promoting this film back in August. Give credit where its due. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

When it comes to BW Sonam is actually a trend setter on SM. Like she started that trend of dubmashes of Aayo Payo song and then every other film is doing it.

Get ready for more folks to do this esp papa ki pari Aloo and India ki Gaurav PC. 


@bold... Priyanka is already in the mobile apps business. She is the producer of a Mobile App based show, It's My City. it was a 13 episode series that started earlier this year. There will be a season 2 for it as well. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: ranikaadi


Nope. She did it first. Tamasha's promotion's began pretty late. Sonam was promoting this film back in August. Give credit where its due. 


Dil Dhadakne Do had a Dubsmash contest as well. It happened months before PRDP. Maybe not as popular as PRDP but it was a part of their marketing strategy: http://ittisa.com/blog/going-social-dil-dhadakne-dos-digital-marketing-strategy/
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N


Dil Dhadakne Do had a Dubsmash contest as well. It happened months before PRDP. Maybe not as popular as PRDP but it was a part of their marketing strategy: http://ittisa.com/blog/going-social-dil-dhadakne-dos-digital-marketing-strategy/


Not as popular as PRDP. I didnt even hear about it till now. 😆 
Top