Mere Angne Mein

ekta kaul improving as an actress..

infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi all this is my first post in this forum so this post is an appreciation for ekta kaul i.e Riya..ekta kaul is a very pretty  actress but never admired he acting ..she kind of reminds me of kristen stewart with her blank expression..:P she was criticized for same in jhalak for not bringing out the emotions while dancing..she gradually did improve there but was eliminated by then...coming back to MAM..initially her acting kind of bothered me as the rest of the cast were delivering amazing performance.. Raghav,khushiya,sarla,nimmi  shanthi are tremendous actors๐Ÿ‘  karam dint gave major role to play ..but riyas acting was far behind these people i felt she needs to come out the shell and emote .. but recently in her new avatar i feel ekta has finally come out  of the shell her expressions have improved for good..she seemed much confident as an actor  and its nice to see her improving ..how many of you agree? i think she has learnt through her senior cast im sure she looks upto them:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She has indeed improved a lot. The senior cast overshadows the leads, coz their acting is really good and also coz CVs have messed up the Lead characters. I really like Karam's acting.  . Ekta is indeed a very pretty actress and her expressions have improved a lot. In her new avtaar,she is bang on quite cute and funny. She will grow as an actress with time.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Copy pasting what I wrote in another thread...
Riya rocked it with her saxy poses. She looks suppa saxy in that gavarni look.  The poses she has been giving right while she grabbed her luggage n walked up the stairs ... She went from saxy to demonic to naughty. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I am so looking forward for her next attire ๐Ÿคฃ 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even i liked her acting in the past few episodes
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe ๐Ÿค” i am a lil sceptic though. If Ekta as Riya, in her new avatar is supposed to be a caricature of Shantiya then yes Ekta has improved or is improving .. but her rural dialect has to be still polished, maybe couple of episodes
I was watching the on location video of mam and Ekta had lotsa retakes with these dialogues.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeah right now, she is getting better but the dialect needs to bit improved so will give it more episodes..