Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdevang thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yes, Internet is addiction for me too. Being away from Internet for few days seem like I was for many months. Internet has been a part of my life now, so for me it's not possible to have NO internet in my life.

I love it...
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Internet connects me to India. I wait longingly for my parents, friends& siblings to come online.
Its somewhere I am by myself. I find myself unwinding relaxing,reading and listening to music.

I love the internet but I can live without it. I don't think I am addicted to it yet. 😉 😉
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Friends!!!

Internet is definitely an important part of my life (both in personal and professional life!!!)
We got used to internet !!!
Life without internet is not a hell.Internet is only a part of life but not life!!!

Cheers,
Mythili
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have lived my life both with and without internet..Life without internet is defo not impossible..May be without internet, I will learn to smell the roses much more than I do now..However, I dont want to be stupid and play blind to the internet and the other technological developments...

Balance is the key..When we incorporate that, all these moders gadgets become a blessing in our live..

Cheers,
Raksha 😊
Edited by raksha.l - 17 years ago
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Life without internet is possible,though internet as other technology do make our daily life easier,But we can still move on without internet though the result will differ.

Im addicted,as long as im in front of PC,But i can control myself and do some other things too..