Debate Mansion

Life without Internet! - Page 2

popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Is Life without Internet manageable?

I went through barely two days without internet and it was horrible. I realized, I have no where to go without internet. I watched tv, ate, watched tv, ate. Thats how I spent my two days. Why has internet become so addictive? What makes the net so addicting? I couldnt talk to my friends through msn. It was horrible.

Could you live without internet? Why? Or why not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is hard to live without when you have easy access...
if you are off on say a hoilday where logging in is not possible the first couple of days are difficult and the withdrawal symptoms are severe...but once you are out of the addiction mode you feel very free and thoroughly cleansed! πŸ˜‰
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: popkurn

... I went through barely two days without internet and it was horrible. I realized, I have no where to go without internet ...

Don't take offence dear lady but maybe you should seriously think of trying to cultivate some interests - reading, cycling, walking, music ... stuff like that
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jatayu

Don't take offence dear lady but maybe you should seriously think of trying to cultivate some interests - reading, cycling, walking, music ... stuff like that

agree with you jats..

if you dont ghave control over you...then remember you will be controlled very harshly by some thing 

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Life without the internet , for me, is unimaginable! πŸ˜•

Im hopelessly addicted πŸ˜› Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 17 years ago
~sowmya~ thumbnail
oh yaar iam love to surf internet but doing something but that much addictied to internet i not so much as sometimes i get bored sitting on internet yaar πŸ˜‰
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am addicted.. can't stay without it 😳
WebLover thumbnail
we are so addictive of net, we have to try to live without it as it is not good habit.
sangeet5 thumbnail
i agree that internet is fast becoming addictive but to say that we can't live without it is a bit exaggeration.i love outside time too.well,interacting with friends is one thing and living our life in our own way is entirely other.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jatayu

Sometimes these things dont help, for how long will you continously listen to music? I listen to music everyday whether i am walking, going univ, on train, sitting on the comp i listen to it all the time, but its not really an activity is it? Its just a pleasure we use to keep ourselves going in a task we are doing. Second you said cycling and walking, same with that playing games etc how long will u do it for? but yes i do agree these are some options we can use to comfort ourselves. But i do agree life without internet would be a miseryπŸ˜›