Life without Internet!

Posted: 13 years ago

Is Life without Internet manageable?

I went through barely two days without internet and it was horrible. I realized, I have no where to go without internet. I watched tv, ate, watched tv, ate. Thats how I spent my two days. Why has internet become so addictive? What makes the net so addicting? I couldnt talk to my friends through msn. It was horrible.

Could you live without internet? Why? Or why not?

0 Likes this
It is hard to live without when you have easy access...
if you are off on say a hoilday where logging in is not possible the first couple of days are difficult and the withdrawal symptoms are severe...but once you are out of the addiction mode you feel very free and thoroughly cleansed! Wink
0 Likes this
Originally posted by popkurn

... I went through barely two days without internet and it was horrible. I realized, I have no where to go without internet ...

Don't take offence dear lady but maybe you should seriously think of trying to cultivate some interests - reading, cycling, walking, music ... stuff like that
0 Likes this

Originally posted by Jatayu

Originally posted by popkurn

... I went through barely two days without internet and it was horrible. I realized, I have no where to go without internet ...

Don't take offence dear lady but maybe you should seriously think of trying to cultivate some interests - reading, cycling, walking, music ... stuff like that

agree with you jats..

if you dont ghave control over you...then remember you will be controlled very harshly by some thing 

0 Likes this
Life without the internet , for me, is unimaginable! Confused Ouch

Im hopelessly addicted Tongue Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 13 years ago
0 Likes this
oh yaar iam love to surf internet but doing something but that much addictied to internet i not so much as sometimes i get bored sitting on internet yaar Wink
0 Likes this
I am addicted.. can't stay without it Embarrassed
0 Likes this
its boring whitout internet
0 Likes this