Article : Dakssh Ajit Singh To Play RADHAGUPT After Post Leap !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
With Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat all set to take a leap, expectations and anticipations have been raised high.

But before we can jump to the next stage, time to welcome a new actor in this historical drama series.

Popular and talented Dakssh Ajit Singh who was recently seen in shows like Ishq Ka Rang Safed and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai will be seen joining the cast.

The Punjabi munda will enact the role of Radhagupt, grandson of Chanakya who served as the Chief Minister of King Ashoka.

As viewers would know, the character was earlier played by Jitendra Bohra. As reported by us, Manish Wadhwa was also in contention; but the priced role has now gone to Dakssh.

Added a source, "Dakssh being the professional actor has also decided to go bald for the character. He will start shooting in a couple of days."Edited by aditi37 - 7 years ago
That's great news!! DAS is a great actor! I loved his acting in Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath!! Looking forward to seeing him as Radhagupt!! Edited by Cshafkat - 7 years ago
Tfs but iam hoping to see manish wadwa as radhagupta but lets see his performance and hope for the best.
But I want Manish ๐Ÿ˜’ he performed so well while the time he played chanakya in the show chandragupt maurya but I know daksh is a nice actor so hope he'll do well ๐Ÿ˜Š
We all wanted Manish to be radhagupt. But I think if CVs have choosed him then definitely he will surely make RG worth watch.

But I guess RG is not grandson Chanakya. Chanakya was not married as all Amatyas and Acharyas are supposed to remain unmarried.
Manish will be the better  choice๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•.  anyways hope to see him on screen๐Ÿ˜Š
I was hoping for Manish Wadhwa, but I guess he will be good too, waiting to see him. Btw, radhagupt is not Chanakya's grandson, right?
๐Ÿ˜ŠAll the best to Dakssh Ajit Singh.
Thanks for sharing Aditi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Manish would have been perfect for the role...kahir koi baat nahi...Daksh is a very good actor himself have seen him as tripurari in IKRS he is good!!! My best wishes to him...hopefully this RG doesn't have only question marks on his face ๐Ÿ˜†