Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shakku17

hey sahar i m gud hw r u dr??

m f9 πŸ˜›
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Meenu you made this post creating a nice place for newbies i.e. Other members to join our chats.

After all it's just a show and we fans of different actors. Why not create a space and medium for a happy discussion.

Right now we are all worried about the longevity of the show ...

Also I hope you can enjoy IKRS.

Welcome.
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Iqrak & shakku welcome to IkrS forum.. Hope soon u pplz also become #Vidha fans too..
Please hit the chaska meter too.πŸ˜‰

Thank u guys!!
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Great Meenu you made this post creating a nice place for newbies i.e. Other members to join our chats.

After all it's just a show and we fans of different actors. Why not create a space and medium for a happy discussion.

Right now we are all worried about the longevity of the show ...

Also I hope you can enjoy IKRS.

Welcome.

Yes ratna that's the whole idea. we should all be able to appreciate different aspectts and actors of our show. This posotivity will help the show too.

welcome to all new friends. we will alll have fun
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I definately want any of her fans to open ISHITAS APPRECIATION THREAD...I dunno much abt the actress as I had seen her glimpses in.shastri sisters...But I must say she is stunning...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
And definately would want to know about her...There her fans can paste her old pics n video...Her hero in that show is in udaan I believe...the military man!!!is that right?
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hanii,Divu,sneha, shakku and iqrak welcome to the forumπŸ‘
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 felt thre r ppl who just blashing  the character but the actor aswell which is wrong and we cant take anything bad about the actor so that the reason y my few frnds arnt active over here 😊
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: iqrak

felt thre r ppl who just blashing the character but the actor aswell which is wrong and we cant take anything bad about the actor so that the reason y my few frnds arnt active over here 😊

Honestly and I can say this for most of the members in this forum ... It's the character we are against not the actor . Why would we bash her who is just doing a job .

The last male entrant acc. To me was not at par as an actor and him I did criticize and that too very discreetly .

So no worries , enjoy our banter and please participate . If you think anyone is being unfair in any comment in an episode challenge it ... Just remember this forum is for fun ...