Sanaya's XCLUSIVE Int wid 1st India News {Vid+WU+Pix}

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanaya & Mohit's Xclusive Interview wid 1st India News

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0wffxhZXE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0wffxhZXE

Written Update :

Anchor - Our reporter Mahima met up with Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal , actors of the small screen, who have acted in many hit shows.

Mahima - Present with us in Jaipur are Sanaya & Mohit who have acted in many serials. Let us chat with them and find out how their career started & what kind of show is running as of now...

Sanaya - What should I say?? How my career started?? It has a long time now ... I think it's been 7-8 years now that I am working, so, as you all know & have seen, I have done a lot of shows... I have done good shows, & currently I am not doing any show. I am waiting for something good, so, yeah, that's it.

Mahima - (to Mohit) What do you have to say??

Mohit - I started my career in 2008 when I came to Bombay & before I did, you know, some acting course also in Delhi & then, I am just doing my shows  & I am happy that I was part of those shows.

Mahima - Sanaya & Mohit, you both did a serial together, what kind of chemistry was there between the two then & how did you get married??

Sanaya - Yes, we did MJHT together & I think, that is when we met... 'Hum Aur Tum ( me & you)  so, that's it. During the show, we became friends, then we started seeing each other & here we are, 6 years later, I think, married... happily married & sharing the load.

Mohit - When I had seen Sanaya then, obviously, we had never thought we would get married. For a long time... I was actually very reserved & was from Delhi, was very reserved, would not talk much... so, It took a lot of time before I started talking to Sanaya & never thought that we will get married. So obviously we feel good when we look at the ...that time.. you know, when we recall that time, we fell good...

Mahima - You have done a lot of roles. Which role do you feel was the best for you??

Sanaya - Of course 'Khushi' from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon . That character is very close to my heart & I enjoyed doing that show. I met some wonderful people through that show, all my friends are through that show. So that show is a special attachment & that character too. I had so much fun playing 'Khushi'... so many variations I got to portray in the show, so I just love that character.

Mohit - I am very close to that character, 'Samrat' of MJHT, obviously  because that was my first show & also I met Sanaya  in that show, so, obviously, that show is very very dear to me. And, I have done a couple of shows & every character was different, so, I liked all the characters actually.

Mahima - Sanaya - Mohit, it is seen, in the industry, a lot of actresses commit suicide , what is the reason behind this step taken??

Sanaya - I really don't want to talk about somebody's suicide. I don't think it's appropriate & this is not about the industry alone, so let's not point at the industry . These are people who do it... people who need love and help and support, so, I don't want to talk about this. I think it is a personal topic & I don't want to bring up anything.

Mohit - I feel the same. I think it's not the right time & we shouldn't be discussing  that here.

Mahima - Last question... what kind of characters or roles are you thinking of taking up in your oncoming shows??

Sanaya - I don't know. This is not in our hands to decide what character we want to play, what we want to do... what we are offered, we have to see whether we want to do that. I just wish to do something I have not done before.

Mohit -  I just want that whatever I take up, it should be different & it should be what I have not done before. It should be challenging for me.

Mahima - So we were talking to Sanaya & Mohit who have  told us about their life, how their career started, how they will act in upcoming serials, as different  characters.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Pix :

Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write up and the beautiful pictures!!!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Jo for the detail update and caps!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the detailed WU and the pics, Joseph! 
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Joseph for the post. It is nice to see MoNaya endorsing such a campaign.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jo. So much happy to see MoNaya baarish.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Just tried...
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely creations, Joseph. Sanaya & her better half glowing.
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Joseph pls add all the article also 
There is one article in toi i think it different