DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Harshad Arora breaks chocolate boy image, takes Bharatnatyam lessons
thestatesman.com
| New Delhi | 21 April, 2016
title=
Television actor Harshad Arora practicing Bharatanatyam

Television actor Harshad Arora wants to break away from his chocolate boy image and for that, he is learning the beautiful Indian classical dance form - Bharatnatyam.

The actor, who is currently playing the role of an IAS officer in STAR Plus' finite series, Dahleez, is learning the dance form to impress his on-screen lady love, Swadheenta Ramakrishnan (played by Tridha Choudhury), as Adarsh Sinha.

In the show, Adarsh has been struck by love at first sight. In order to impress Swadheenta, he is trying to learn Bharatnatyam.

"When I took this show, I knew I had to work really hard to impress the audience and accept me in a different role. I never knew someday I'll be taking training for this particular dance form. We wrap up with our shoots and I rush for my practices, making sure I give at least 2 hours to it," Harshad said, adding, "I'm very eager to learn it on a personal level too, which is why removing time from my schedule and putting in those extra efforts is no big deal for me."

By performing Bharatnatyam on-screen Harshad will be the first TV actor on Hindi GEC doing something unconventional like this. However, as Adarsh, he only hopes to succeed in impressing Swadheenta on screen as well as the audience.

Dahleez is aired every day at 10:30 pm on Star Plus.

Read more at http://www.thestatesman.com/news/entertainment/harshad-arora-breaks-chocolate-boy-image-takes-bharatnatyam-lessons/137783.html#wlVWPmV7vL65bLAl.99 Edited by pikychu - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for sharing the news.  So he practice this dance form in real life too. Take a bow for him. πŸ‘πŸ‘   
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you dear for sharing the news.  So he practice this dance form in real life too. Take a bow for him. πŸ‘πŸ‘   

i know i πŸ‘ him too to do it offscreen not many would do that btw i love ur gifs πŸ˜ƒ
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pikychu

i know i πŸ‘ him too to do it offscreen not many would do that btw i love ur gifs πŸ˜ƒ

thank you. Waiting for romorrow if his mom know about he practice this dance and that with Swa 's dad what will happen. πŸ˜²
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
TFS dear! :) 
Good to know that Harshad is so much dedicated towards learning classical dance - Bharatnatyam to make his character Aadarsh look authentic! πŸ‘πŸΌ
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dedication with perfection
tfs

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
ur welcome
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol..it will help him if he falls for a tamil girl in real lyf tooπŸ˜†
hats off harshad for doing full justice to this role...no1 can ever come near you😳