aur kya kya hota tha inke beech?!

Posted: 7 years ago
 So I watched Trishakthi (like seriously for the first and last time ! πŸ˜†) and this post is the result of that flash back scene where Bihan teaches Thapki how to use a gulal...That was a really sweet scene and honestly different from any other scenes...what was special? it was NORMALπŸ˜†...Friends teach each other things and help each other intentionally...aaj tak majority of Thahaan scenes were  accidental ya unintentional sweet nothings between them. But this was different ...so I thought what else might have happened btw them which we never saw...maybe Bihan helping Thapki with cooking during Tabela days or maybe Thapki helping Bihan read something in English...what else might have happened between them?
Ya, maybe he helped her in cooking and cut his finger.😳
how can u forget the scene where Thapki dresses Bihaan's wounds after his luka fight? hope they show that on fb mode at least sometime soon!!
Ya.. Aise scenes dikhane chahiye beech mein. Its good. Pr proper repeat dekh ke btaungi. 
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

tujhe jaldi dekhna epi to FB pe dekh lena wahan sirf tpk part hi mileinge. 
I am having only gutter thoughts right now.. 
May be they are a normal couple and we will find this out in the next flashback when Vasu asks them to divorce. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

oooh and Thapki scolding him and taking away the knife or sendin him out πŸ˜†...thats nice
Originally posted by Katori

May be they are a normal couple and we will find this out in the next flashback when Vasu asks them to divorce.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Katori I refrained myself from posting the same thing!!! oh god gutter minds at work!!
Originally posted by fan.matsh

how can u forget the scene where Thapki dresses Bihaan's wounds after his luka fight? hope they show that on fb mode at least sometime soon!!

Yes! I forgot...private scene btw pati- patniπŸ˜†...hope they show that some dayπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Katori

May be they are a normal couple and we will find this out in the next flashback when Vasu asks them to divorce. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 

That will be the grtst BJKT they could give us