Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys :)
This is my first Krishna/Rukmini OS :)
Read and review :)
Chappals and tomatoes are very welcome 😛
Janakii, for you 🤗

REJUVENATED- A KRISHNA/RUKMINI OS

Rukmini watched Satyabhama lovingly. Satyabhama was rocking Pradyumna lovingly, like he was her own son. The want for a son was obvious in Satyabhama's face; the love she bore Pradyumna was so obvious on her face. Even more so than the want for a son.

'But', thought Rukmini, 'my child is Bhama's, as much as Bhama's child will be mine'

"Didi?", questioned Satyabhama.

"Tell me, Bhama", said Rukmini, smiling at her indulgently.

"Can I take Pradyumna with me to my room? Jambavathi also said she will come. We will take care of him really well, Didi. You rest", said Satyabhama.

"Go ahead! I trust both of you with him", said Rukmini. Taking Pradyumna from Satyabhama, she softly whispered to him, "Be nice for your Satya Ma and Jambavathi Ma, okay? They love you". Saying thus, she kissed his forehead. She looked up to see Satyabhama's lovely eyes shining with tears. Rukmini kept Pradyumna down, and opened her arms. Satyabhama promptly hugged her. The two queens of Shri Krishna stayed like that, till Pradyumna started crying.

Both of them broke apart, laughed, and Satyabhama picked Pradyumna up. He immediately stopped crying.

"See Bhama. He just wants his Satya Ma's attention", said Rukmini.

"He does, doesn't he?", said Satyabhama, staring at Pradyumna with love.

"Okay Didi. I will leave you now. Enjoy your rest"

Satyabhama's eyes twinkled, as she left Rukmini's chambers, gently rocking Pradyumna in her arms.

Rukmini shook her head fondly, knowing her sister was up to some form of mischief. She smiled, and went to sleep.

Meanwhile...

Shri Krishna stole Pradyumna from Satyabhama's arms, even as Satyabhama entered her chambers, which was very close to Rukmini's.

"Arya!", said Satyabhama, in a low tone.

"Priye", said Krishna, innocently.

"Give me my Pradyumna", said Satyabhama.

"Feeling territorial? He is my son", said Krishna, mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

"He is my son too", said Satyabhama.

"You didn't give birth to him", said Shri Krishna, wanting to see her reply to His retort.

"That doesn't matter. He is your son, and he is Rukmini Didi's son; hence, he is my son as well", said Satyabhama, defiantly looking at her husband.

"Okay okay, my tigress", said Krishna, handing over the child to Satyabhama.

She immediately started cooing at the baby, causing Krishna to smile.

"Priye! Your motherly nature is even more in display than usual", said Krishna, smiling at his wife.

"Swami, look at him. How can my motherly nature not be brought to the fore-front?", asked Satyabhama.

"That's true", said Krishna.

Husband and wife stood shoulder to shoulder, staring at the little baby in Satyabhama's arms.

Suddenly, Shri Krishna asked Satyabhama, "What about Rukmini?"

"Didi is sleeping Arya. That's why I brought my darling here. I want to take care of him. Where is Jambavathi?", she asked. "Have you seen her, Arya?"

"Bhabhi called her for something. She will be here soon", assured her husband. "I better go to my chambers then"

Saying thus, He moved to exit the chambers.

"Arya, don't disturb Rukmini Didi's sleep", said Satyabhama.

Krishna laughed hearing Satyabhama's mischievous tone; His wife did know Him too well.

At Rukmini's chamber...

Shri Krishna silently crept into the room. Seeing His first Queen fast asleep, He smiled tenderly. He hadn't seen Rukmini sleep like this in a while. He softly moved to the empty side of the bed. Placing His footwear on the ground, and His crown on the side-table, He softly laid down on the bed next to Rukmini. He pulled her into His arms, and sighed in contentment.

"Swami", came Rukmini's sleepy voice.

"Rukmini, haven't you slept yet?", asked He, affectionately.

"I was, but I felt you come in", said Rukmini.

"Now it's my fault. Bhama is going to be angry with me", said Krishna, sighing.

"Why?", asked Rukmini.

"I woke up her Rukmini Didi", said Krishna, in a laughing tone. "She is very possessive of you, Priye"

"As I am of her", said Rukmini, soft smile on her face.

Shri Krishna smiled, thinking of the loving bonding His three wives shared.

"She also loves Pradyumna so much", said Rukmini.

"That's her nurturing nature in the fore-front, Priye", said Shri Krishna.

The two of them kept comfortably silent, when suddenly, Rukmini got up, and started massaging her Husband's feet.

"Rukmini", said Krishna, pulling her from her place back into His arms, "You gave birth only a few days ago. Can you please relax?"

"But Swami", said Rukmini, a protest ready on her lips.

"Rukmini", said Krishna. "Nothing doing. You need rest. Your little sister's orders"

"Fine", grumbled Rukmini. "Wait till my little sister has a child. I will extract revenge on her then"

"That is between you both", said Shri Krishna.

"But Swami, weren't you the one who told me so, and didn't allow me to do my duty to you? Wait wait. I will tell you the same thing when Bhama is pregnant. Let's see how you manage your tigress", said Rukmini.

"I can manage her", said Krishna. "You know that"

"She has enough wit to argue with you", said Rukmini.

"So do you, love", said Krishna. "How many times have I lost to you in witty banter?"

"Not as many times as I have lost to you", countered Rukmini.

"Not true", said Krishna.

"Swami, don't argue with me on this. You know you have won over me countless times, and will continue to do so", said Rukmini.

"Okay okay. I will argue with you later. Now, sleep", said Krishna, tightening His arms around her.

"Okay Swami", said Rukmini, snuggling into His warm embrace, sighing in contentment.

A few minutes later...

"Arya", He heard Rukmini whisper.

"Priye", He said, in the same tone.

"Don't mock me, Arya", said Rukmini. "I am not getting sleep"

"You are not?", asked Krishna, mock surprised.

"Can we talk?", asked Rukmini.

"What about?", asked Krishna.

"Anything", said Rukmini.

"Alright", said Shri Krishna.

The two of them, with their shining faces, spoke. They spoke of everything they could think of. They listened to the sound of the ocean waves, and spoke about them too. They spoke like they never have before. They spoke till dawn neared, and Shri Krishna had to get up to start His work of the day. It was then that Rukmini decided to sleep.

A while later...

Rukmini was woken up by someone gently shaking her shoulder.

"Didi, Didi"

She opened her eyes to see Jambavathi waking her up, a beautiful smile on her face. She saw Satyabhama stand next to Jambavathi, lost in the world of Pradyumna, cooing to the baby. Next to Satyabhama stood her Revathi Didi, who was alternating between cooing at Pradyumna, and smiling at her.

Rukmini felt rejuvenated though she had the bare minimum sleep that people, especially mothers require. Talking with her Husband through the night was all the rejuvenation she needed. She smiled softly.

"Bhama, have you forgotten my existence after Prayumna was born?", asked Rukmini, feigning sadness.

"Of course I did, Didi", said Satyabhama, without looking at Rukmini.

"Bhama"

"Didi"

Satyabhama looked up at Rukmini. The two women stared at each other, and burst into laughter simultaneously. Revathi and Jambavathi looked between the two of them, confused. Pradyumna gurgled in Satyabhama's arms, as if he understood exactly why two of his mothers were laughing the way they were.

All in all, it was a normal beginning to a day at Dwaraka; Shri Krishna and Shriman Balarama smiled as they heard the laughter of Rukmini and Satyabhama, now joined by the laughter of Revathi and Jambavathi, and the gurgle of Pradyumna.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your os ... it is quite interesting to read ... loved the way way you showed the rukmini and bhama   rukmini and krishana (sadly don't know much about their bonding)
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

loved your os ... it is quite interesting to read ... loved the way way you showed the rukmini and bhama   rukmini and krishana (sadly don't know much about their bonding)

Thank you Ryan :)
Don't worry. I will give you a long pravachan, if need be 😆😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail
And when is unres? 😛
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: TwinMadness

And when is unres? 😛

Abhi k abhi 😆

Read it.. 

U wrote it well.. ⭐️

But as u know am a bit anaadi when it comes to Krishna stories so excuse me for that.. 😛 am very much into Ram 😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daydreamers

Abhi k abhi 😆

Read it.. 

U wrote it well.. ⭐️

But as u know am a bit anaadi when it comes to Krishna stories so excuse me for that.. 😛 am very much into Ram 😳

I know 😛
But thank you :)
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: TwinMadness

I know 😛
But thank you :)

Mention not h ji... 😃

I found the story cute.. Like every character. Krishna, rukmini,
bhama 😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daydreamers

Mention not h ji... 😃

I found the story cute.. Like every character. Krishna, rukmini,
bhama 😳

You have a marathon reading session of my stories 😛
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome... Please do write more...I will be waiting!!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
'Krishna/Rukmini os', so says the title. Hmm was it?? 😕I don't think so. 😛😆
This had pradyumna, jambavati, revathi, rukmini everyone else. But every bond was as lovely, as beautiful! A complete happy family is what the os revolves around. And i love it!! 😳