Brain vs Heart: The never-ending debate!! - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by sareg

sorry I think it does make one very very important decision

when to stop beating😉

The doctors of the forum can come and correct me, If I am actually wrong on that

If you guys really want to get into "Biology", being a BIO student myself I must tell you that each beat of our heart is also instructed and coordinated by the brain!! Brain is still a big mystery for the scientists and  constant researches are going on to know how all this control is organised in the brain and it's in-depth details.

IF WE TALK ABOUT THE MAIN DECISIONS , TAKEN IN OUR LIVES, WE MOSTLY TAKE THESE DESICIONS WITH HEART , BCOZ IF WE WANT TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT BY USING MIND , WE CANT DO IT, BCOZ OUR HEART DONT LET IT TO DO. WE ALWAYZ DO SUCH , THAT OUR HEART WANT AND VERY LESS TIMES IT HAPPENS THAT WE DO SUCH THAT OUR MIND SAYS .
Originally posted by krazy_khyati

Do try it out!! The underlying interaction always exists (philosophically, not biologically) 

your heart doesnt ever say anything...people mistake your conscience and your instincts for your heart.

Originally posted by Desi Pride

your heart doesnt ever say anything...people mistake your conscience and your instincts for your heart.

Us he ko to instincs kehte hain dear!!!!!

Originally posted by krazy_khyati

Us he ko to instincs kehte hain dear!!!!!

"listening to your heart" is a figure of speech...ur heart doesnt say anything at all...ur conscience and/or ur instincts arent your heart talking to you.  Everything is directed by your brain..the heart is just another organ thingy which also follows instructions given by the brain. that lil voice in ur head telling you to do somehting u shouldnt, those are ur different emotions, feeling, hormones, and logic conflicting with each other in ur brain.  But..fine..brain vs heart, i wud choose my brain for 2 reasons A. You can get a heart transplant, but not a brain transplant (i think) and B. your "heart" is driven only by emotion which many times can lead you in the wrong direction bcuz ur emotions dont know right from wrong.