Arhi OS : Zindagi Gulzar Hai... - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
Two people with an unpleasant personal life found recluse and refuge in each other. Isn't it how destiny is sometimes (mostly in fiction world I meanπŸ˜›) ?
Loved the way their bonding grew from crush to friendship to can't stay away to finally lovers. there was a subtle graph of growth and I loved how you gave glimpses of their 4 year journey and their dreams for themselves and each other. Beautiful.. Truly Zindagi gulzar hai... Btw I love this song, the version by Hadiqa too😊😳
PS: If someone has the full song of Hadiqa version minus the dialogues please share it with me. The one I found has a para or 2 missing.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
PS1 : Sorry for posting a 'Want it' ad in the comment Mints but couldn't help itπŸ˜†
Edited by aquagal - 7 years ago
Loved it. Such a honest friendship which leads to love. For a change Arnav is not the angry young man type or not the rich type .
Loved the understanding between them...Sighs...

Ms. Sexy Specsy.. awesome title..
very sweet and touching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such sweetness!! Am in arshi heaven .. Thank u
This is d bst story i hv read on IF!
U r an amazing writer. . . College romance so simple and beautiful could nt b captured in any better way...

I love it. . .

Ur simply amazing!

πŸ‘
What not to like, enjoyed reading about their friendship
Awesome shot
Don't know how I missed it before
Aree wah.. lovely one shot
Sweeettt... the first scene reminded me of ZGH when Kashaf walked into the college for the first time... i really love this title track, the words are amazing... nd hiw beautifully they fit for ArShi here... lvely shot minty... B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by nishu_shorna - 7 years ago