Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tales of Love-MG FF update link

heart882 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys here is the prologue for my ff. I just want to say sorry from before if my Hindi is not good n proper also since I have my exams I will update the first chapter next week. Thanks.

Prologue 

Somewhere,Someone is made for you,

Let Destiny Decide it. ( credit DTPH)

What is Love?

Kya hai yeh pyar ek 4 letter word jo  dikhne mai hai bahut chota aur sadaaran, but reality mein us me itne taakat hai ki har  mushqil se guzarjaye. Pyar ke bahut rang aur maine hai, kabhi ma- papa ka pyar, Bhai behen ka pyar, dadi- dada aur Nani- nana ka pyar, Doston ka pyar ya phir us ek insan se pyar Jiske aate hi zindagi aur Khoobsurat hogaye, aur Jiske bina Jeena mushkil laage.

Pyar duniya mein har taraf hai but sab log ko dikhta nai. Ma ka dulare  hai pyar, papa ki dant mein hai pyar, dada-dadi aur nana-Nani ka blessing hai pyar, bade Bhai ya behen ki pitai mein hai pyaar aur choton ki masti aur shararat mein hai pyaar.

This is a story where all the facets of love will be shown, and isliye toh is kahani ka naam hai Tales of Love! 

Index:

Prologue - look above pls

Character sketch - Page 1

Chapter 1 -Page 2

Note - Page 3

Chapter 2- Page 3

Chapter 3- Page 5

Chapter 4 - Page 6 

Chapter 5 - Page 6

Chapter 6 - Page 8

Chapter 7 - Page 9 

Chapter 8- Page 9 

Chapter 9- Page 11

Chapter 10 - Page 14

Edited by heart882 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

vyvyv thumbnail
nice concept
waiting for updates
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely prologyue nice concept do update soon dear
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful concept.
 Waiting for updates.
heart882 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys here is the character sketch , as the story progresses there will be many more entries I am confused if I should add arshi i. This story or not so its up to u guys n pls tell me upfront about wht u guys would prefer becaus I'm writing this ff to share with u all. I will update the first chapter soon just waiting to finish my last 2 exams.

Character Sketch

The Khurana Family

Harshvardan Singh Khurana
(Matriach of Khurana Khandaan): Maan's grandfather, he was the one who started Khurana Constructions. He is retired now and handed over his business to his son. He is man who values harwork and perserverance. After being so successful, he is still very humble. His biggest support is his wife Savitri. He is deeply rooted to his indian culture, but still very modern. He loves his oldest grandson Maan, who is the apple of his eye. He is very easy-going and all his grandchildren love him. His personality is one that screams power and success.

Savitri Devi Khurana
: Maan's grandmother. She has helped her husband set up and take KC to all its success. She is a very elegant and sophisticated lady. She is a doting grandmother, but after her husband what she says is final. She and her husband have a very strong relationship. Her grandson Maan is her pride.

Rajveer SIngh Khurana
: Maan's father and the eldest in his family. He is a fun loving and hardworking man. He loves his wife Naina a lot. He has three kids Maan, Dev and Vicky. He is a very cool father and a friend to his children. He is heading KC right now, with his younger brother Akshay, and Maan.

Naina Singh Khurana
: She is a very loving and sweet woman who is the wife of Rajveer. She is the eldest bahu of the Khurana clan. She is the mother of Maan, Dev and Vicky. She loves to bother her sons about their marriage and with her devrani she is in charge of the Khurana Mansion.

Akshay Singh Khurana
: Maan's Chachu and Rajveer's younger brother. He loves Maan a lot as he is the oldest from all the kids. He heads KC with his brother Rajveer and Maan. He has a daughter Anvesha and a son Yash. Loves all the kids equally. He is fun to be with and when he and his brother team up they don't leave chance to bug their wives.

Juhi SIngh Khurana
: Maan's chachi and the younger Khurana bahu. She shares a sisterly relation with Naina. She is the mother of Yash and Anvesha. She is very sweet and loves to tease maan and the others about their marriage.

Maan Singh Khurana
: He is 28 yrs old. He is the oldest son of the Khurana Khandaan. He is the MD of  KC, and is a workoholic. He is a genius and he knows it.  He is a very cool person and loves all his siblings. He appears to strict, arrogant and rude in front of the world. but with his family he is a totally different person. He He is the pranskter of the house. He loves to irritate his siblings and he considers his cousins as his siblings too. He is humble and respecful to everyone and loved by all due to his kind and childish nature. He is a guy kids love, elders like and girls drool over. He takes all the decisions of his life and loves thrill and adventure. Girls and marriage are not his cup of tea, because he doesn't have the time at all. He believes he is successful in life due to the freedom and support of his family. He loves his family and can do anything for them.

Dev Singh Khurana
: He is 25 yrs old. He is Maan's younger brother. He loves his older brother a lot. but at times gets irritated when his parents expect the same workoholic nature in him like his brother. He with his cousin Yash have joined KC because of Maan.He has a very calm nature and he follows his older brother's footsteps. He with his younger siblings loves to irritate maan, but at the same time believes Maan to be his role model.

Yash Singh Khurana
: He is 25 yrs old. He is the son of Akshay and JUhi n Maan's younger cousin. He treats Maan as his older brother, and any decison Maan takes for him, he accepts. He along with Dev and Vicky love to trouble Maan. He is out-going and fun. He had to join KC with Dev and he along with Dev work there. He loves to bother his father Akshay, and he loves his badi-ma a lot.

Vikrant Singh Khurana
: He is the youngest son of Raj and Naina n he is th youngest brother of Maan and Dev. He is 22 yrs old. He is the laadla of Khurana Khandaan. Everyone calls him Vicky. He is a very big flirt, and he takes his Maan bro as his idol. He along with his brothers Dev and Yash love to play pranks on Maan, but they have to be careful, because Maan is no less and he will strike back. He loves to be pampered by his mom, dadi and chachi. He is doing his MBA and he is expected to graduate and help his brothers with KC. He loves photography a lot. He is waiting for the day when his Maan bro will get married, and he will get an awesome partner in crime.

Anvesha Singh Khurana
: She is the only daughter of the Khurana khandaan. She is 20 yrs old.  She is pampered a lot by her brothers, especially her Maan bhai. She is currently studying interior designing and wants to become a famous interior designer. She is very bubbly and talkative. She is the popular girl in her college, but being rich has not turned her into a diva. She has a friendly nature and is very mischievious.

The Handa Family

Mohinder Handa
: He is the owner and CEO of the Handa industries. He is a very rich businessman and his company HI is at the same ranking as KC. He is a very gentle and humble man. His wife Rano is his support and he loves his children Arjun and Geet a lot. He is hardworking and he believes that true dedication is the key to success along with hardwork. He is a doting father and will do anything for his family.

Rano Handa
: She is the lovable wife of Mohinder Handa. She has helped her husband take HI to its success, but after the birth of her children she wanted to give them her time. She is a kind, and loving woman who has instilled her children with the right values. She and her husband give their children the space and freedom they want because they know for a fact that their children won't misuse.

Arjun Handa
:  He is 26 yrs old. He is the oldest son of Rano and Mohinder. He works with his father at HI and is very quickly grasping the techniques of the business world. He is very possesive about his younger sister geet, she means the world to him. He loves her a lot and will do anything to see her smile. Her one tear, will cause him lots of pain and he will turn the world around to see her happy again.

Geet Handa
: She is 24 yrs old and she is the youngest child and the only daughter of the Handa Parivaar and she is the apple of their eyes. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl, Her eyes speak volumes and she has a touch of innocence. She is a bold girl at times and very shy also. She is multi-faceted with lots of talent. She is a highly independant girl, but still very traditional. She has a bindass attitude for life, but is also very serious regarding her studies. She loves to play pranks on her family and friends. Currently she is in her final yr of completing MBA and later on will join her family business after gettng experience from somewhere else. She is from a very rich family, but that doesn't affect her friendly nature.  She is the princess of her family, but not a brat. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them. Her anger is something people would not like to face. She has a cute habit of talking to her Babaji and complaining to him. She is a girl who likes to live life fully, and not worry about the future.

So these are the characters of this story "Tales of Love" . This story will portray all the facets of love, with lots of masti. Hope you guys like the character sketch, and I will post the first chapter very soon.
Edited by heart882 - 7 years ago
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrtz for ur story
concept is interesting
character sketches is nice
looking forward to it
and I don't want arshi in it plz
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi awesome CS! will b waiting 4 updates! thanks, please post on ff thread as well!
heart882 thumbnail
  Hey guys I am done the first chapter, I don't think it's that good but I'll leave that up to u guys. Thanks 

Chapter 1

"Daddd, yeh bhai ko kya hua hai, kaam diye jaa rahe hai" Dev whined as he sat down on the .             couch.
   "Aur nahi toh kya, khud gaye hai London, doosre project ke liye, aur yaha hame phasa diya" Yash        exclaimed as he sat down beside.

"Tum log sirf bahana banao, time pe kaam maat karo. Aisa kaunsa zyada kaam diya hai Maan nai, jo tum log se nahi hora", Raj commented. "Saab drama hai in log ka, inta thora kaam aur inta zyaada nataak, kuch nahi hoga inka" Akshay said, as he rolled his eyes.

All had come back, from office tired, and just sat down before dinner. As Maan was away for a business trip, Dev and Yash were left with another project to do in his absence.

"Yeh Vicky aur Annie kaha hai, dekhai nahi dere" Yash exclaimed. "Tum ne pookara, aur hum chale aaye" sang Vicky as he entered the mansion with Annie tagging along behind him. "Nautanki ki kaami thi, ki tum shuru hogaye" Akshay said shaking his head.

"Annie tum kyu itni chup ho?" asked Dev.

"Bhai i was thinking, kab Maan bhai aayenge, because I need to tell him to do my shopping there." "Isse dekho, yaha hum log soch raha hai ki, kuch serious hai, aur ye apni shoppng list ki soch rahi hai" vicky exclaimed rolling his eyes.

"Arrey tum log ka karre ho, jao fresh hojao aur dinner ke liye aao said Dadi to all of them.

They all went to their rooms, and freshened up and came down for dinner. Dinner is a very big affair. It's the time when the whole family sits together and chats about the day and all its happening.

"Mamaaa kaha hai aap, jaldi laaye khana, bahut bhook lagi ha, screamed Vicky. "Yeh kya taarika hai Vicky, kyu chilara hai ho said  Dadaji.

Naina and Juhi came and set the table with all the food.

"Dadu, aab inti mehnat se padhai kara ha hoon, toh aab tiredness aur bhook toh hogi na."
"Vicks tum aur mehnat, what a joke!! Annie said laughingly
"Oye Annie banani, Kya bolri hai tu ha, Mai bahut mehnat karta hoon, yeh alag baat hai ki sab ko dikhta Nahi dete ok!!
"Badi Ma Delhi na yeh Vicky mujhe tang karra hai!!" " Vicky chup baito kyu tang karra ho usse, khana khao khamoshi se" Naina glared at him and Annie smirked. 

Everyone started to eat with  Vicky and Annie glaring at each other.

Over the seas, in London, Maan was getting ready for office. "Yeh project toh bahut time leraha hai, aur pata nahi kitna time lagega. Ghar ki bahut yaad arrahi hai" thought Maan as he was getting ready. He got ready, drank his coffee and left for office.

Here in India, the Khurana family ate their dinner and were sitting in the living room chattiing when Dadi bought up the topic of Maan's marriage. " Raj! tumhe Maan ki shaadi karwani hai ya nahi?" she frowned at him, "Jaha jao log yahi pooch rahe hai, tum log ka kya kehna hai?" "Ha ma, hume karni hai na Maan ki shaadi, pehle usse wapas ajane diye na, phir sooch te hai" replied Naina.

"Haaahahahah", Dev, Yash and Vicky laughed together, while everyone stared at them.

" Hum ne joke maara kya, ki tum log hass re ho" irritated Juhi asked. "Ya tum log ko pagalon ka daura para hai, Akshay commented. Dev, Yash, and Vicky controlled their laughs and said " aap log ne aisa baat kehdi ki hasi aagaye, bhai aur shaadi impossible. Aap log na unne aane dijiye, kya pata unne koi pasand ho.

" Kya Maan kissi ko pasand karta hai?" asked Dadu "Arrey nahi, hum ne kaab kaha, hum log kehre hai ki bhai se toh poochliye ki woh kya soochte hai.

" Agar Maan kisse ko pasand karega toh hum maana thodi na karenge" replied Dadi. "Accha aab chalo sab sone jao, Dev aur Yash tum dono aapna presentation ready rakhna, kaal present karna hai tumme samjhe Akshay said while going away. All left to their rooms, except Vicky, Dev and Yash.

"Bro maaza aaega na, agar Maan bro ki shaadi fix hogaye, unki toh halaat kharaab!" Vicky exclaimed and they all burst out laughing.

"Chal Vicky tu soja, aur Yash chal hame yeh manhoos presentation khatam karni hai, ek bhar bhai agaye, unse toh badle leke he rahoga Dev said annoyed.

"Mummaa!!! khana nikaliye, mujhebahut bhook lagrahi hai exclaimed Geet as she came in to the living room. "Geet tujhe aab bhi bhook lagi hai?. Abhi toh raste mai tu ne gol gappe khaye, aur phir bhi tujhe bhool lagrahi hai?," commented Arjun as he followed her inside. "Itna maat kha, moti hojayigi". "Bhai, mai zyada nahi khati hoon, ok. "Nahi tu khati hai, aur aab moti bhi hojagi, motiii" laughing Arjun replied.

" Mummaa!! dekho na bhai mujhe tang karre hai! screamed Geet. "Arjun kyu tang karra hai geet ko rebuked Rano as she came and set the table with food. "Kaha se moti dikhre hai meri beti tujhe?" "Mumma aap ko na, kya hua hai, itna khayige toh moti toh hojaye gi  na! " Arjun replied.
 Geet sat down, with a pout on her face. Nobody knew that Arjun loved to tease geet, because he found her to look like an adorable baby when she pouted and he would then start to manao her.

"Arrey meri princess kyu bura mangayi, he said n pulled her cheeks adoringly. "mai toh mazaak kara tha na, agar mein tujh se mazaak na karo toh phir kisse karro. Tu toh meri gudiya hai na. Chal mai tujhe aapne haath se khilauga tujhe" Rano stood there watching her children lovingly as Arjun fed geet, and geet fed him also. She had tears in her eyes, and a hand came forward and wiped them. She looked to her side, and saw her husband mohinder who was wiping her tears.

Geet looked to the side and saw her parents gazing at each other lovingly. She nudged Arjun and told him to look to side through her eyes. Arjun glanced and he saw his parents. He looked back at geet and they both had a mischievious glint in their eyes. They both got up, and quietly went close to their parents, and both whisled. "Wheeet" Their parents shocked, look up to see their badmaash duo, smirking at them.

"Oye hoyeee... dekha bhai yaha toh scene hi romantic hai. Dekho na... mummaa aur papaa toh aapni hi duniya mein khogaye." Arjun smiled widely "Ha geet, sach kehra hi toh, inne dekhe ke koi bhi kahega ki nayi jodi aur kon mannega ki inne 2 bade bacche bhi hai."

"Hahahahaha... " they both laughed,

"Badmashooo... koi aise kehta hai aapne maa-baap ko, haa said Mohinder. "Aur kya, hamare romance karne mai koi ban lagawa hai kyaa, hum toh abhi bhi jawaan hai samjhe tum log! " "Aap bhi na kya kehra hai bacchon ke samne Rano said blushingly.

"Oye hoye... mumma blush to aise karre ho jaise papa ne I LOVE YOU kaha aapse" said Geet and Arjun while laughing loudly.

Rano blushed even more, and she was just to embarrassed, but replied to them. "Chalo aab tum dono jao sone warna bahut pachtaoge" Arjun and Dev went away laughing to their rooms, while in the living room mohinder nudged Rano and said "Oh mai kya gi I love you" and hugged her.

That it for Chapter 1. Please like and comment it would be a great support! 
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting yaar.: love the concept... Ab yeh dono ko kaise ho ga pyaar? Cont soon hun