Finding An in Complete FF #2 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Link To Thread One

Welcome to thread 2

One more help in arshi ff... The story is something like arnav marry khushi but doesn't know any thing abt her...thn he goes to office for finalising a deal with other company nd gets to know tht khushi is head designer in tht company...also sheetal is there who doesn't like khushi so she purposly in front of arnav talks on phone with someone nd says tht khusi is characterless nd she is after atnav money nd all tht...nd arnav also gets doubt on khushi nd thn he sees her with a boy in cofee shop... He insult her a lot...Thn there is karan khushi boss nd her frnd like brother... While finalising deal khushi gets late nd karan doesn't sign deal nd arnav comes to know tha she is the partner with karan in tht company... Thn he say sorry to khushi for insulting her...nd aman is arnav frnd nd he know khushi... Something like tht...which story is this!!!plzzz
Edited by srahs - 7 years ago
Originally posted by srahs

One more help in arshi ff... The story is something like arnav marry khushi but doesn't know any thing abt her...thn he goes to office for finalising a deal with other company nd gets to know tht khushi is head designer in tht company...also sheetal is there who doesn't like khushi so she purposly in front of arnav talks on phone with someone nd says tht khusi is characterless nd she is after atnav money nd all tht...nd arnav also gets doubt on khushi nd thn he sees her with a boy in cofee shop... He insult her a lot...Thn there is karan khushi boss nd her frnd like brother... While finalising deal khushi gets late nd karan doesn't sign deal nd arnav comes to know tha she is the partner with karan in tht company... Thn he say sorry to khushi for insulting her...nd aman is arnav frnd nd he know khushi... Something like tht...which story is this!!!plzzz
no idea :/ would like to read it too
I am looking for a an FF 
where Arnav, Payal and Akash I guess are close buddie studies in US whereas Khushi move to US from UK without her parents knowledge. Arnav falls in love with Khushi (but he dont express it)  whereas Kushi loves NK. Soon after that Arnav's parents and sister die in a  car crash. When Shashi and Garima come to know about Khushi in US they get so angry and blame her for the death of Arnav's family. They also reveal that Arnav's and Khushi wedding has been fixed long back and made them to stay away from each other because of their horoscope. They ask Khushi to come back to India to continue her studies... 

Originally posted by shalinii173

I am looking for a an FF
where Arnav, Payal and Akash I guess are close buddie studies in US whereas Khushi move to US from UK without her parents knowledge. Arnav falls in love with Khushi (but he dont express it) whereas Kushi loves NK. Soon after that Arnav's parents and sister die in a car crash. When Shashi and Garima come to know about Khushi in US they get so angry and blame her for the death of Arnav's family. They also reveal that Arnav's and Khushi wedding has been fixed long back and made them to stay away from each other because of their horoscope. They ask Khushi to come back to India to continue her studies...

If I am not wrong it's toxic love's story with tittle dawn something I exactly don't remember it completely sorry you can google her index
Here's the Link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3626597
The Dawn of the Dawn by ToxicLove
Can anyone tell me the name of the story where khushi is a police or cbi. Arshi know each other from childhood and they love each other. Khushi has an younger brother. Her cousin or grand father ( I don't remember exactly who ) is a big politician.
I read this story long back but forgot the name. Thanks.
Originally posted by rn94

Can anyone tell me the name of the story where khushi is a police or cbi. Arshi know each other from childhood and they love each other. Khushi has an younger brother. Her cousin or grand father ( I don't remember exactly who ) is a big politician.
I read this story long back but forgot the name. Thanks.

Sounds interesting. I want to read too.
Originally posted by ARUSHI_IPKKND

Sounds interesting. I want to read too.

It's power and passion

http://hinditvadda.in/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=76306  

I guess it is dawn of the dawn 
Originally posted by shalinii173

I am looking for a an FF 
where Arnav, Payal and Akash I guess are close buddie studies in US whereas Khushi move to US from UK without her parents knowledge. Arnav falls in love with Khushi (but he dont express it)  whereas Kushi loves NK. Soon after that Arnav's parents and sister die in a  car crash. When Shashi and Garima come to know about Khushi in US they get so angry and blame her for the death of Arnav's family. They also reveal that Arnav's and Khushi wedding has been fixed long back and made them to stay away from each other because of their horoscope. They ask Khushi to come back to India to continue her studies...