Finding An in Complete FF #2 - Page 106

Posted: 3 years ago

1. The story starts from the Airport track... where Arnav will abuse or scold in the Airport after that Khushi just walk to someplace and tried to slit her wrist at that time Some Shyams thugs kidnapped her... Arnav went back to RM and somehow find out about Shyam lies and Khushi Kidnap and with Police help, he finds out Khushi.

2. Show based story... in this Khushi will become blind and went to Lucknow with guptas families... I think it starts after remarriage track... Arnav went to Lucknow and get shocked seeing Khushi blind.

Anyone, please help

Does anybody remember the following story. Khushi's family lives in New Jersey and she has a couple of brothers who are friends with Arnav. Khushi leaves for college cause of something that happened between her and Arnav. Later she starts working in different city and doesn't come home. She comes back to town and meets Arnav after a long time and sparks fly and they start dating. Arnav tries to back off cause he is scared of Khushi's parents reaction since they helped raise him cause of his parents always fighting. 

I'm searching for a story . where arshi married , arnav married khushi because of Nani and khushi married arnav for garima . Arnav loved some else i think lavanya . They planned to divorce after 6 month . Both stayed in seperate room . between that arnav got ill and khushi take care him . Arnav start to fall for khushi . Lavanya also broke up with arnav bcz she start love someone else . Arnav registered khushi name as Khushi singh raizada in college from hiding khushi and blame aman he mistakenly did . 

Khushi come to AR with friend to interview ASR . khushi got hurt and arnav take care .  i think hit on table .

please anyone knoew this story . it's a short story

Edited by Anna_Allison - 3 years ago

Hi can anybody tell me the title of the story where arnav khushi meet at college and intimate during party and then marriage without consulting anyone , arnav mother don't like khushi and both separated due to misunderstanding and khushi live with her mother and buaji in luncknow , after 5 years khushi came to meet arnav in his office for asking divorce ,later khushi friend going to married arnav khushi in luncknow both interact through this...

Can anyone tell me about the FF in which arnav loves lavanya but nani don't like her because she is too madern and brings khushi and ask arnav to marry her then and anyhow arshi get married then arnav and lavanya ask khushi to train lavanya to be like khushi and ask khushi to be like lavanya and in all this arshi falls in love with each other

Originally posted by soccer89

Does anybody remember the following story. Khushi's family lives in New Jersey and she has a couple of brothers who are friends with Arnav. Khushi leaves for college cause of something that happened between her and Arnav. Later she starts working in different city and doesn't come home. She comes back to town and meets Arnav after a long time and sparks fly and they start dating. Arnav tries to back off cause he is scared of Khushi's parents reaction since they helped raise him cause of his parents always fighting. 

Is it

It had to be you by Nidsubh007

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3840675

Edited by mssujeetha - 3 years ago

Hi there, I'm trying to find this fiction for a while but no luck as of now. I'll appreciate if someone can help me find the name.

Arnav and Khushi are married, along with Payal and Akash. I think it was arranged marriage but Arshi is so much in love and can't stay away from each other. Khushi met an accident and had a partial memory loss. She forgets about being married to Arnav and the doctor advises family not to pressurize her. Khushi stays in RM and becomes good friends with Arnav. They become very close and Khushi ends up seeing the cover of their marriage anniversary album which says something like Mr&Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada and thinks that Arnav is married and is in an extramarital affair with her.

Originally posted by Anna_Allison

I'm searching for a story . where arshi married , arnav married khushi because of Nani and khushi married arnav for garima . Arnav loved some else i think lavanya . They planned to divorce after 6 month . Both stayed in seperate room . between that arnav got ill and khushi take care him . Arnav start to fall for khushi . Lavanya also broke up with arnav bcz she start love someone else . Arnav registered khushi name as Khushi singh raizada in college from hiding khushi and blame aman he mistakenly did . 

Khushi come to AR with friend to interview ASR . khushi got hurt and arnav take care .  i think hit on table .

please anyone knoew this story . it's a short story

Anybody know this???? Plz help....i love to read this one

Another story ...

I don't remember much , Arnav and karan friends and policce officers . Arshi married and karan too . Khushi has mother and brother shyam  only . Shyam did some kind of crime . In the last Khushi get to know shyam truth by some paper cut or letter from her maternal house room.

There is scene Khushi and Karan's wife went out without arnav permission. Karan will paralysed bcz shooting when arshi and karan went for beach .

It's completed story . Pretty please Someone help me . I'm searching for along time . 

Hi guys,

need you help searching for a ff of arshi

Where khushi goes to a temple when arnav leaves her at the wedding.

later she helps an old lady who offers her home . she moves to kolkata with them.

arnav starts searching for him.

Anybody can help . i dont remember the name nor author.

Pls help