jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
On Tellyupdates I found some combined ffs ie couples from different shows in one FF.It looks very interesting.Can anyone write a ff with any of these combinations?
Ashlok-Arshi,
Ashlok-Ishveer,
Ashlok-Maaneet,
Ashlok-Samud,
Ashlok-Armaan-Riddhima
Ashlok-Ishra
Ashlok-Armaan-Mahira
Ashlok-Rishbala
Ashlok-SaJan
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice idea...
But I have no idea about other couples ðŸ˜›
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ..optimist..

Nice idea...

But I have no idea about other couples ðŸ˜›

hey dear i am telling yu abut the couples

Ashlok-Arshi, - arnav and khushi - couple of season 1 iss pyar ko kya naam dun on star plus

Ashlok-Ishveer,- ranveer and ishani - couple of tv show meri ashiqui ab tumse hi on colors

Ashlok-Maaneet,- maan and geet - couple of tv show geet huyi sabse parai of star one

Ashlok-Samud - saraswatichandra and kumud - couple of tv show saraswati Chandra of star plus

Ashlok-Armaan-Riddhima - couple of tv show dill mill gaye of star one

Ashlok-Ishra - raman and ishita - couple of tv show yeh hain mohabattein of star plus

Ashlok-Armaan-Mahira - couple of tv show qubool hain of zee tv

Ashlok-Rishbala - rishab kundra (rk) and madhubala(madhu) - couple of tv show madhubala ek ishq ek junoon of colors tv

Ashlok-SaJan - this couple I don't know

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

hey dear i am telling yu abut the couples

Ashlok-Arshi, - arnav and khushi - couple of season 1 iss pyar ko kya naam dun on star plus

Ashlok-Ishveer,- ranveer and ishani - couple of tv show meri ashiqui ab tumse hi on colors

Ashlok-Maaneet,- maan and geet - couple of tv show geet huyi sabse parai of star one

Ashlok-Samud - saraswatichandra and kumud - couple of tv show saraswati Chandra of star plus

Ashlok-Armaan-Riddhima - couple of tv show dill mill gaye of star one

Ashlok-Ishra - raman and ishita - couple of tv show yeh hain mohabattein of star plus

Ashlok-Armaan-Mahira - couple of tv show qubool hain of zee tv

Ashlok-Rishbala - rishab kundra (rk) and madhubala(madhu) - couple of tv show madhubala ek ishq ek junoon of colors tv

Ashlok-SaJan - this couple I don't know

SaJan is Samrat and Gunjan from Miley jab Hum Tum from Stat One you can even call this couple name as Monaya (Mohit Sanaya) as they are both On-screen and Off screen Couple but only difference is the spectacles in Sanaya's eyes otherwise they are always like Samrat Gunjan .
Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear as you wrote on Ashlok and Arshi in Iss Pyaar Ko FF where Shlok is Aarav Singh Raizada - Arnav and Khushi's son and Aatha is their daughter in law.
By the way let me tell you all that when the promo of EBP aired the first impression which came on mind that Shlok is Aarav ,like the grown up Aarav but then I came back to reality.
I will try to write on Ashlok and SaJan
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I don't know about any other couples... But will try one
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
well a gd news for u armaan and riddhima r going to be a part of my ff i just didnt metnion it in the ff as i only mentioned about astha working in sanjeevani hospital and  making few friends and i will also add other memebers from dmg gang