Dahleez

Harshad Arora's acting

muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, 
I am new to this forum :) I am totally loving this show. Its different from usual Hindi serials as the pace is good and the leading ladies are perfect <3 but what really caught my eye is Harshad Arora, I must say he is perfect for this role. 
He is so good with emotional scenes, that lone tear after he agreed to marry Vanshika for his father's sake and then those tears in yesterday's episode. His acting is so subtle but very effective. His expressions and the way his eyes fill up, its so just so heartbreaking. There are some actors who can pull of a vulnerable scene this effectively, and the fact that they show shows him being this vulnerable makes Adarsh all the more attractive to me. Harshad Arora does all these emotional scenes so well and that makes me even love him more. 
And he is always in these dapper suits, trying to woo Swa and being to so open, and honest about his feelings, I am in love with him. 
I agree he becomes so chup in front of his parents  and does not stand up for his himselb but I am totally loving this role, I like that he isnt a very strong character and is a very emotional one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
If there is one actor whose crying scenes makes my eyes well up too its Barun in Arnav's role. And Now Harshad Arora's acting topped it! His sensitive character won my heart! I am sure no other actor would have done justice to this role like Harshad has done. He has proved his versatility. From the immature zain to this ! Hats off! 
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very true
Loved his acting
Whether its romeo side, sensitive or emotional side, hymour
Everything just loved it
But as u mentioned when it comes to emotional scene
He is at his best
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was not at all impressed with zain.. but here he is v good and subtle with aadarsh. 
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am barun sobti's die hard fan..i thought i would never love any actor till Beintehaa...Harshad made me fall for his acting...in his very 1st show he was far better than barun in emotional scenes specially during zain n aaliya's seperation n halala nikkah tyms ..his eyes speaks volumes...

coming to adarsh its just the beginning picture abhi baaki hai dost...harshad's talent is more to come...😳
Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
Agree yaar! We hv seen emotional heroes before but Harshad makes Adarsh very close to preferably real! I am so liking this man who is emotional and his male ego is not stopping him from accepting his vulnerability in front of a woman or his loved ones! He is an obedient son but a naughty young lad too who behaves like a teenager when in love. He likes to live upto his principles but he is very flexible and open minded to others opinions and feelings! He succumbs to Almighty in moments of weakness rather than to alcohol 👏
He easily gives up his likes and choices over his loved ones but he knows how to fight back too if need be 😳
He doesnt manipulate or lie neither he is angry young man - but he comes across as a sweet adorable next door guy inspite of being brought up in such a high class society!

He understand his responsibilites without claiming his rights!

Harshad has made Adarsh so real and special with those childish innocent smiles and those grief-stricken eyes without losing his control over himself. Loving him to core...

Hoping that his character continues to warm our hearts... 😳
TamannaTammy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You said it all. Harshad is just nailing it  :)