Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Does this story have any story?

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After 6-7 months I watched YHM yesterday since there was a leap and I wanted to see what is the story now.😕

Okay, Ishra are far from each other. Thats okay, expected in a leap.
For Ruhi's death(As they think), Raman hates Ishita. Possibly there could have been a mistake done by Ishita. But I think there relationship had moved from Sirf Ruhi Ke Liye. He could have been angry on her for a month or so, but they had to move on. But Raman calls Ishita a Banch and Mrs. Bhalla also does give out some poisonous words? To the same woman who actually gave Ruhi back to Raman?😲

Shagun has redeemed, left Manoj who loved her like hell. She promised him to be his life partner. She left him for Raman. Don't say me it is her selfless nature or to correct the mistakes she did. Once make Ishita selfless queen, then Shagun selfless queen. This serial is full of flaws and yet these flaws are called selfless natures. Like seriously?😕😆 To correct a mistake, do not make another mistake.

Then Mani saves Ishita. Out of no where he comes and saves her. I have to agree serial world is too small. So many coincidences.😆 Its okay. Aaliya and Vivaan.

Then Ruhi is made Ruhaan. Seriously? How can you even show all this? It seems so...damn!  What all nonsense is this?

Romi is now with Ashok and got business excellence award along with Raman. This is something I felt good.😆

Mihika is with Romi. Man this is too much!🥱

Lagta hai unko shaadiyan divorce bacho ke khel lag rahe hai. Messing up a messed up story is not the key to make a leap. What have they made out of a cute mature love story that is realistic and practical to this literal mess up. Just get the hell out of a beautiful love story? It was no better before the leap though. 

After Ishra's complete love story, they could have either focused on Ruhi's schoollife and problems she faces that one faces as she becomes an adolscent(not this popstar and stuff), what a normal adolscent faces. Ruhi and Shravu's schoollife or something like that. What all they could have done?

I'm getting irritated. Anyway I'm gonna watch this for 2 more days, if I get irritated I'm still happy with watching the old YHM everyday on Star Utsav.😃

Karan, Divyanika and Anita- all the three of them are amazing actors. What wonders they could have made out of them? They have just messed up an already crap story and make it a story?😕

Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

It has become a circus now..😆

Jokers of the show are Ishita and Shagun.😆
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohabbatein has become headache, torture, ðŸ¤£
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2015

Mohabbatein has become headache, torture, ðŸ¤£

Khaike pyaar bana torture?😆
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dil-E-Pagalpan

Khaike pyaar bana torture?😆

Headache and torturous for viewers 
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2015

Headache and torturous for viewers 

😆
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dil-E-Pagalpan

Jokers of the show are Ishita and Shagun.😆

And our Raman is the villain...🤣
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with every point of yours they might have concentrated on many things like Ruhi's school her adolescent and all no but they will not because they are sick they could have shown a track wer Ruhi becomes insecure after ishra's child is born and Ishra handling dat together and making Ruhi understand there are so many potential tracks instead of this crap
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaa1202

And our Raman is the villain...🤣

Hero is Mani. ðŸ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Agree with every point of yours they might have concentrated on many things like Ruhi's school her adolescent and all no but they will not because they are sick they could have shown a track wer Ruhi becomes insecure after ishra's child is born and Ishra handling dat together and making Ruhi understand there are so many potential tracks instead of this crap

Yeah, there could have been many tracks. But I don't understand why are they so hell bent upon worsening the soap. Not only they, but many other serials' cvs do the same thing after 6-9 months of the soap. Wonder why is it a rule to spoil a soap after certain months when they know there can be many tracks.😕😆