Dahleez

Are you the same Harshad Arora ??

nebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
first of all ...lets take a moment for this pretty(and sad) face from yesterday's episode...*โค๏ธoh boy I'm falling for this guyโค๏ธ*

๐Ÿ‘thank you!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

so basically yesterday just couldn't believe he's the same guy from BeIntehaan(which i didn't follow much because of the boring story line and honestly,the performance of the leads)
...been following Dahleez since the first episode probably because of the choice of actors(but didn't expect much from Harshad) & Jiya Re...
but this guy yesterday gave me so many feels๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ with his performance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
my god that pain,sacrifice,confusion,looking for a answer from someone...and oh man...that tear drop ๐Ÿ’”

way to go Harshad๐Ÿ‘ seriously didnt expect and here you are with one of the finest display of emotions on TV... well we still do have much more to see ...but yesterday's Adarsh's part was very well written and directed as well ๐Ÿ˜Š... it did create a little anticipation and gave us an insight of story line as well as Adarsh Sinha(Handsome,Obedient and a Delicate Soul๐Ÿ˜ƒ)...Excited for upcoming episode so much

so I'm falling for another TV guy,who I'd thought i'll never fall for๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S.
he looks so hot from behind... that in shirt though ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› (sorry for objectifying...but he's really HOT!!!๐Ÿ˜†)

P.P.S please ignore the resolution, my hotstar wasn't supporting me with the network
P.P.P.S trying to like Swadheenta now๐Ÿ˜›

OH GOD I POSTED SO MANY SCREENSHOTS๐Ÿคข DONT KNOW WHY I CANNOT SEE THEM ..
TRIED EDITING ...
NEVER MIND ...YOU'LL GOT MY POINT๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nebs - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
Absolutely getting your point ๐Ÿ˜› but wud hv enjoyed thoroughly if cud hv been able to see the screenshots ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Never seen Harshad on screen before but he has amazed me! Absolutely perfect choice for the role! Well done cvs. Smart, soft-spoken, fit and handsome IAS officer!!! He is essaying it just perfectly whether when he is blown over by Swa's presence or he is maintaining his formal relations with the outside world or being dominating parents' obedient child, brothers' secret pillar of support, or like yesterday i soul torn apart between his love and self-owned responsibility, his helplessnes in the situation and his acceptance of the same without losing the Faith in Almighty ๐Ÿ‘

Story is going great so far and Swadarsh hv already made a special place in my heart!!!
Looking forward for this lovely couple to find true love in each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nebs thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Ashutosh.Nidhi

Absolutely getting your point ๐Ÿ˜› but wud hv enjoyed thoroughly if cud hv been able to see the screenshots ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Never seen Harshad on screen before but he has amazed me! Absolutely perfect choice for the role! Well done cvs. Smart, soft-spoken, fit and handsome IAS officer!!! He is essaying it just perfectly whether when he is blown over by Swa's presence or he is maintaining his formal relations with the outside world or being dominating parents' obedient child, brothers' secret pillar of support, or like yesterday i soul torn apart between his love and self-owned responsibility, his helplessnes in the situation and his acceptance of the same without losing the Faith in Almighty ๐Ÿ‘

Story is going great so far and Swadarsh hv already made a special place in my heart!!!
Looking forward for this lovely couple to find true love in each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactttlllyyy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it was so dramatic with the screenshots i tell you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I saw a few episodes of Beinteha.. Didn like that much.
And now.. the more I see Harshad Arora.. I feel like.. Why did I miss him so long? Was I blind or was he invisible??
Maybe none of that it is..
Maybe some characters are just sketched in a manner that the actor blends too well with that.. Thats what has exactly happened in this case.. Adarsh is very well written by the CVs and very well acted by Harshad.. and there.. thats the MAGIC!
nebs thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

Even I saw a few episodes of Beinteha.. Didn like that much.

And now.. the more I see Harshad Arora.. I feel like.. Why did I miss him so long? Was I blind or was he invisible??
Maybe none of that it is..
Maybe some characters are just sketched in a manner that the actor blends too well with that.. Thats what has exactly happened in this case.. Adarsh is very well written by the CVs and very well acted by Harshad.. and there.. thats the MAGIC!

Absolutely agree with you
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
i so get your point! I loved him in Dehleez!!
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have seen him in beintehaa and did not think much of his acting, but he is a revelation as adarsh. He is also better looking, more handsome. Perhaps because he is older now or the mature character he is playing, but he looks really good.
nebs thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

i so get your point! I loved him in Dehleez!!

I know right โค๏ธ
nebs thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

I have seen him in beintehaa and did not think much of his acting, but he is a revelation as adarsh. He is also better looking, more handsome. Perhaps because he is older now or the mature character he is playing, but he looks really good.

Seriously he's different here ...And so good