Silsila Pyaar Ka

DC:Mohena Singh to enter Silsila Pyaar Ka

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DECCAN CHRONICLE. | SAMEENA RAZZAQ
PublishedApr 11, 2016, 12:34 am IST

The actress will be seen entering Silsila Pyaar Ka at a crucial juncture in the show.

The multitalented princess of Rewa, Kumari Mohena Singh is all set to enter fiction series Silsila Pyaar Ka. The spirited young actress will be seen playing a pivotal role in the show. Her entry will unleash a lot of twists, as it is associated with the murder of Akshay (Sehban Azim).

A source from the set reveals, "Mohena's entry is happening at a crucial point. She is the only one who has seen the murderer's face and therefore holds a key to the story ahead. Mohena will be introduced in the track through a dance sequence on Kajal's muh dikhai and will be seen swaying on the song Nagade sang dhol baje.

Talking about her entry, an excited Mohena says, "Dance excites me and pushes me to take up the kind of projects that allow me to showcase both my passions " dancing and acting " on a single platform. I am elated to be on the show. My character Aarti is quite complex. I am putting in a lot of efforts to pull off the role convincingly. Hope my fans like it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information ðŸ˜ƒ Interesting ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Manzz thumbnail
😃 Veiled / Burqa Person  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Should Be Sankhet / Revealed As Sankhet ðŸ˜ƒ Interesting ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manzz

😃 Veiled / Burqa Person  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Should Be Sankhet / Revealed As Sankhet ðŸ˜ƒ Interesting ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

h
Hello Manzz 
how many shows do you watch ??
Manzz thumbnail
😃 Sutapa ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ As Much As I Can 😃 Depending On The Story Line ðŸ˜ƒ  Some I Leave As I Lose Interest 😉 ðŸ˜† ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

CintaSejati thumbnail
Hope with her brings positive change to trp😛