Sadda Haq Season 2

Sanyukta's Character Assassination

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a topic i have been meaning to open for a few days now...we have seen almost every character getting butchered in the show...but at present i am finding Sanyukta's character is the one that has been butchered in a very horrible manner...its like character assassination...She was supposed to be that stubborn independent girl , taking every decision on her own...she was someone who preferred to fight alone rather than depend on someone else...remember the PG track ? she even refused Randhir's help for earning hostel fees...that was what Sanyukta was...and now all i can see is her running after Aryan...even if its as stupid a thing as joining a wire...why does she need to depend on Aryan? ...she is used to fight it out herself before...where is that fighting streak? 

Now comes the major character assassination...Sanyukta has feelings for Aryan? or does she have feelings for Randhir?? ...she got emotional getting to know Randhir's mom's suicide...she goes and hugs him..comforts him...Randhir kisses her, she kisses back...does not back out...so definitely she feels for Randhir right??...well...here comes the catch...after an epi only she goes back giving romantic glances at Aryan...blushing over his messages...holding hands ...like wow...where is this going?? ...it is like Sanyukta is leading on Aryan or Randhir...well i am not being conservative here...but yep we do not go about giving romantic glances at our guy friends if we dont have any romantic inclinations towards them...so it is like Sanyukta has been turned into a player...sorry for my words...but i seriously feel disgusted watching this Sanyukta shuttling like some tennis ball (credits to the line : soniya) between Aryan and Randhir...

Wonder what does the CVs actually want to portray Sanyukta as...oh yeahh i forgot they are busy enjoying fights between Aryan and Randhir fans...whoever those fans may be ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Paromita😊
its a beautiful post..😊

Sadda Haq is story with flawed characters😊 That is the only possible explanation i can think of😛😊

Every character  in this story (except the newly introduced or short term ones..both s1 and s2)has gone through/going through  this assassination phase😊

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fortitude

Paromita😊

its a beautiful post..😊

Sadda Haq is story with flawed characters😊 That is the only possible explanation i can think of😛😊

Every character  in this story (except the newly introduced or short term ones..both s1 and s2)has gone through/going through  this assassination phase😊

Beautiful post? its supposed to be nasty one🤔

This characterization of Sanyukta is not a flaw...its just she has turned into some indecisive person...and no it is not possible to love two people at the same time romantically...i refuse to believe that it happens...
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree to the part that the independent Sanyukta of S1 is lost in this new season! 
Initially I thought this was because what all happened (the accident) and she'd eventually get over it...but it's been few months and it seems her character itself has changed when it comes to getting things done. 

And as far as Randhir and Aryan are concerned I have a different take in this.
Sure she got emotional and comforted Ranndhir! But that was more because of the past shared and the care and concern we all usually have for someone close. 

The build up for the kiss was great but I think it was more of a trp thing than a plot point(sadly!).

I feel she is not ready to accept the fact that she loves Randhir or they can still be together. 

But at the same time even though I'd agree her equation with Aryan is steadily moving past the 'friends' stage (coz she knows his feelings for him).

Off late she's been shown being uncomfortable with Aryan during those mushy moments though (IMO) 

And I feel they've resorted to snail speed in case of moving forward with SanDhir's equation :3 

Edited by .scarlet. - 8 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: .scarlet.

I agree to the part that the independent Sanyukta of S1 is lost in this new season! 

Initially I thought this was because what all happened (the accident) and she'd eventually get over it...but it's been few months and it seems her character itself has changed when it comes to getting things done. 

And as far as Randhir and Aryan are concerned I have a different take in this.
Sure she got emotional and comforted Ranndhir! But that was more because of the past shared and the care and concern we all usually have for someone close. 

The build up for the kiss was great but I think it was more of a trp thing than a plot point(sadly!).

I feel she is not ready to accept the fact that she loves Randhir or they can still be together. 

But at the same time even though I'd agree her equation with Aryan is steadily moving past the 'friends' stage (coz she knows his feelings for him).

Off late she's been shown being uncomfortable with Aryan during those mushy moments though (IMO) 

And I feel they've resorted to snail speed in case of moving forward with SanDhir's equation :3 

@red-- whatever it is , now it is a part of the story and does contribute to Sanyukta's characterisation , cannot be ignored...

@blue-- this is what i am disliking...she knows Aryan's feelings..and she still possess feelings for Randhir...she does not tell Aryan to maintain a distance from her , yet she gets uncomfortable when they are close...so whats the need for her to lead on Aryan...it will just break someone's heart...and thats cruel i think 
Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
paro di ...Agree with u word by word ..And U completely stole my words .. Really by seeing this sanyukta ... she can be easily termed as player or either very confused soul ...🤣 She want to save people with her awesome blossom ideas by destroying others hard-work...
harshi0043 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanyukta for me nowadays
Sanyukta :apna kaam bnta bhaad m jae janta   

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moon_beam-

paro di ...Agree with u word by word ..And U completely stole my words .. Really by seeing this sanyukta ... she can be easily termed as player or either very confused soul ...🤣 She want to save people with her awesome blossom ideas by destroying others hard-work...

confusion kis baat ki hai? the person with whom we feel comfortable even when we are close obviously it means we love that person...so why lead on the other person...just tell him what u feel...and save that person from a heartbreak...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshi0043

Sanyukta for me nowadays
Sanyukta :apna kaam bnta bhaad m jae janta   

Kind of true 
Fortitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Beautiful post? its supposed to be nasty one🤔

This characterization of Sanyukta is not a flaw...its just she has turned into some indecisive person...and no it is not possible to love two people at the same time romantically...i refuse to believe that it happens...

🤔😕🤔