Silsila Pyaar Ka

TOI Article: Mohena Singh to play antagonist in 'Silsila Pyaar Ka'

eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Mohena Singh to play antagonist in 'Silsila Pyaar Ka'

Mohena Singh will be entering Star Plus's 'Silsila Pyaar Ka'. She will be seen playing a negative role in the show. Her role will be associated with Akshay's murder. Later on, it will be revealed in the show that she is the real crook behind the murder. Mohena's character name will be Aarti. She will be seen swaying on a dance number at a wedding. Kajal will get to know that Aarti knows about the murder. Soon both will solve the mystery. When an entertainment portal contacted Mohena she confirmed and said that she will be shown soon in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!
What is happening on this show??? First they add all this mystery element. Now add a new character as murderer after building a whole story that some one from the family was behind the accident. 

I wish they would start focusing more on the core story instead of making Kajal and Raunak run around all the time!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Thanks πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ For The Information  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Interesting ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

Thanks for sharing!

What is happening on this show??? First they add all this mystery element. Now add a new character as murderer after building a whole story that some one from the family was behind the accident. 

I wish they would start focusing more on the core story instead of making Kajal and Raunak run around all the time!

I know .. the CVs seem have lost their way.

I wonder if even they know "Who Dunn It? πŸ˜†