Chapter Seven : Life In Los Angeles

Chapter Eight : Meeting The Daddy Singhania

Chapter Nine : Like Father Like Daughter

Chapter Ten : A Daddy' Promise

- | Thread Two | -

Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Ch-1 : That One Mistake

Priya Shekhawat was confused when she met her younger sister and 6 months old boyfriend, who were behaving strangely ever since she had return back from her one month trip to India where she had gone for a photo-shoot.

"Guys! Will you please tell me, what had happened? You guys are behaving so oddly. Why are you both ignoring me?" She asked them, finally as her patience level started to drop. She watched curiously at how both shared glances then look at her.

"Taani! What happen, sweetie? Won't you tell your di?" She asked her younger sister lovingly which made her more guilty. She looked down, almost ashamed to look into her eyes.

"Rey, atleast you tell me." When she didn't got any answer from her sister, she turned to her boyfriend who looked down, then taking a deep breath he look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Priya." He apologized genuinely, her brows knitted in confusion and she raised her one eye brow at him, questioningly. And the next thing she heard, broke her. 

"I- Me and taani, we slept together-" The thing he told her, shattered her little world along with her heart.

"We are sorry, di. It was a mistake. We both were drunk-" Taani cried, she buried her face in her palms, feeling too guilty and angry over herself, for breaking her sister's trust, for sleeping with her sister's boyfriend.

"Leave!" She whispered in daze yet her tone was stern. Rey moved forward to explain but she pushed him away.

"I don't want to see you both. You both betrayed me, cheated on me. I trusted you both with my life and this is what you both gave me in return? huh? Leave both of you. And Rey, everything is over between us. I refused to have any kind of relation with a cheater and same goes for you, taani. You can pack your stuff and leave my house." Her anger, pain was speaking. Taani & Rey look at her helplessly, they tried to explain themselves to her, but she paid no heed to her and turned her face away from them.

"Priya, please listen to me. That night was a mistake, I regret it. Give me a chance, I'm ready to do anything to get your forgiveness. I love-" Rey said to her, he stepped forward to take her in his arms, but she pushed his away.

"Don't, Rey. Don't say you loved me, if you had, then you wouldn't have let any other woman touch you. We both decided we will wait for our marriage but you gave away my right to someone else and I can never accept that. Its over between us-" Her words pierced through his heart. He knew priya was a traditional girl even though she was in glamor industry, she never forgot her morals and values. He knew that mistake he had committed, was too big for her to over look.

Dejected and helpless, they both come out of the house, taani with her luggage since her sister had kicked her out of her house, may be she deserve it, for betraying her sister. Taani turned to Rey, who was looking broken and angry. She knew he loved her sister and broke after whatever happened inside few minutes back.

"Rey, are you alright?" She knew he wasn't but still asked him, she kept her hand on his shoulder but he jerked it away, angrily. He glance at her with rage filled eyes before he walked away from there. A lone tear escaped her eyes, she wiped it quickly and walked away, in search of a new life.

Hello Guys!

I'm back with a new story. Its billionaire trilogy, Book 1 - The Billionaire's Mistake, Book 2 - The Billionaire's Sweethearts and Book 3 - The Billionaire's Possession.

Yesterday I had off from college and I have completed Book 1 which contain 15 chapters and I'll posting it. It will be updated daily but i need your feedback in return. I'll continue if only i get good response on this.

For Pms, Please add  -Cupcake.pm-  Into your buddy list.

And please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
Nice and interesting concept
Rey in love with taani's sister
Bt he betrayed her unconsciously
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
amazinf concept i loved it totally
update soon baby 
awesome first chapter... taarey slept together..where will taani go now... update soonEdited by divi_divyana - 7 years ago
awesome update
waiting for next update
Nice start
seems interesting
update soon
thnx fr pm
awesome concept
looking forward to read the story