Posted: 17 years ago
it was great 👏 👏
fun too 😆 😆
and please updated soon
kamy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi 😃
rahul, tink, swati, min, black current, cutie anchal, pooja, ziddi,just4coll, hiraa, msrk, ridhijai vedo ans smueet. thank u guys for the wondeful feed backs.

by the ways whrs Nancy? 😊
thank u all once again reading this fanfic and encouraging me. 😃 take care guys
                                       luv
                                       kamy 😃
kamy thumbnail
her goes another chapter. i dont know whether it has turned upto your expectations 😕 . do forgive me if not pretty pleaase.
now here goes something or nothing i dont know 😕

Jai stared at her small face.
'kya kehna chahthi ho thum….? He asked walking away from the door and sitting down on his bed.
'aap yeh sab kyon kar rahiho?'
'kya? He didn't get her.
Aap muje London jane ki bareein mein kyon nahi bathana nahi chahthi….'

She sat down next to him. Rubbing his forehead he looked intensely at her.
BAni's heart beat started rising.
'kyon ki mein nahin chahtha ki thumhein maloom ho….' He said looking into her eyes.

'kyon?'
'kyon ki mein nahi chahthi ki thum Kanchan ki paas chali jaoon..'
Bani's heart fluttered.
'kyon?' she asked.
'kyon ki iska jawab mere paas nahin hein….' He lied looking away from her.
She felt he had let her down in some way.
'kya aap ka jaana fixed hein….'
'han…'
Studying his disturbed face for a moment she asked, 'muje yahan rah kar kya karna chahiyein…? She frowned.
He was silent.
'aisa nahi chalega Mr.Walia…. mera sawal ka teek se jawab dena aap… mein yahan ruk kar kya karoon? Maasi ki sewa…. Jigyasa aunty ka dekhbal….. mein yahan ek ayah ki tharah rahoon aur mera poori zindagi aise hi kat jayein…..' she was on the verge of tears.
'lekin mein yeh bhi karsakthi hoon… agar aap London se jaldi wapas ayein tho….'

Jai couldn't believe his ears. He turned his face anxiously looking at her. Here he was scared of loosing her and she would stay back would stay back for him….. if he came back soon. Not want to think more and analyze the meaning of her jabbering……………

'Bani……..'he groaned and pulled her in his hands. She protested struggling to get away from his embrace. His hold tightened   around her.

'aap chod di jiyein muje….. mein yahan nahin rahna chahthi…. She cried. ' mein janthi hoon jo meine kaha wo aap ka sach nahin hein…. Phir aap muje yahan baandh kar kyon rakna chahthi ho…?
'kyon ki mein thum se alag nhin hona chahtha…..' came the muffled reply.
Bani stilled in his embrace.
Han mein thumse alag nahin hona chahtha… he said taking her face in his hand and looking into her eyes.
'tho aap London kyon jaraheho?' she asked not believing what was happening.
'muje wahan business ke silsile mein jana hein…'
6 mahine keliye? She asked.
'nahin wo maine pehele decide kiya tha jab mein thum se door bagna chahthatha..' he said guiltily.
'kyon?'
'kyon ki muje dar tha ki mein thum se pyar na kar beiton''
Her mouth dropped opened.
He tilted her chin and closed her mouth   with a kiss.
'mein ab thak chuki hoon apne aap se ladthe ladthe….he said kissing her eyes.
BAni …. Mein thum se door nahin hona chahthi….. agar thum mujse door bagna chahthi ho.. tho….'
'tho?' she asked in a daze.
'tho is kamre mein thummein mein bandh kar rakoonga…..' he teased crushing her to his chest.

'agar aap ke mann mein mere liyein pyar tha tho kyo nnahi bathayi muje……' she accused putting her arms around him.

'mein darthi thi ki….'
'dar? Ithna bada business man… scared to love…? She asked looking at him.
'jigyasa aunty teek hi kahthi thi…..'she stopped in mid sentence.
'kya kaha Jigyasa ne… he asked pushing her slightly away from him and looking into her eyes.
'ki…. Aap ek darpok hein…..' she grinned.
He smiled and crushed her once more to his chest. Bani felt   rise and fall of his chest. She stood in his embrace forgetting to accuse of him of the things he had done in past few days.

Jai looked lovingly at his wife who was asleep beside him. He traced his finger on her face playfully. Bani snapped opened her eyes. She looked elsewhere not able to face him.. Jai chuckled and pulled her back to him planting a slight kiss on her .forehead.
Bani pushed him and got up from the bed. Accusing him of letting her sleep so late.
On the way to the bathroom she muttered. 'Kya aap ko office nahin jana kya? Aur maasi kya sochegi…..'
Jai smiled at the departing figure. Pulling back his quilt he let himself rest in the comfort of the bed.

Bani showered and changed into a cotton salwar khameez. She dried her hair standing near the mirror and looked at Jai.. He was still in bed. She took the towel and thrashed over the quilt.. 'get up…..' she said hitting him again with it.
'thum jao Bani.. jaake chai le aoo… kuch der aur..' he pulled the quilt more closer to him.
'teek hein muje koi jaldi nahin hein…. Agar aap sona chahthi hein tho sojayein…. She said returning to the mirror and untangling her hair.
The phone rang in their room and Bani picked up the call.
'Hello…….' She said. Throwing a look at him.
'Kanchan?' Bani asked surprised.
Jai shoved the quilt aside and sat up.

=======================================================
your comments are most welcome good or bad 😭 😕
pooja.walia thumbnail
aawww..... that was sooo nice 👏
Finally he tells her that he loves her...
Please update soon

Poo
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
g8 part kamy. Finally they expressed their love for each other. So i think next shld be honeymoon to london. please continue soon.

swati
-Srishty- thumbnail
so sorry dear kamy exam the na isliye last two parts nahin read kar saki 😕 but i've read it 😊
ur ff has made my day 😉 finally jai expressed his emotions, but kiya yaar thoda romantic hona chahiye tha 😳
n jai a darpok 😆
jiggy is changing right? 😃
what will bani reply to kanchan? 😕
pleaz continue it soon 👏 👏 👏
kamy thumbnail
hi
thank u pooja swati and nancy.
like u said nancy romance thoda kam hogya right. i thought so.. i was drained . nothing was coming to my mind. i'll try to put some romance in next chapter and hopefully end it. i wont be able to drag becoz i'll be going away for a while like i mentioned. and wont be able to access net. take care guys. happy reading.
                                              luv
                                              kamy
-Srishty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamy

hi
thank u pooja swati and nancy.
like u said nancy romance thoda kam hogya right. i thought so.. i was drained . nothing was coming to my mind. i'll try to put some romance in next chapter and hopefully end it. i wont be able to drag becoz i'll be going away for a while like i mentioned. and wont be able to access net. take care guys. happy reading.
                                              luv
                                              kamy

hey dear if u want i'll help u with romantic scenes😳😃 will be glad😉...

😭😭will miss ur ff😭 how much time will it take?

msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey !

If you are going to end please make it extraaaaaa long and toooooo romantic

So that we can always cherish it
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r going to end this????? 😭 😭 😭
thats sad..i love reading this FF
this bani is very different from normal 1