Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jai's dilemma. updatd on pg 26 the end

kamy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=427760&K W=+kamy  this  

is the link of my first ff.

hi guys

Here i am attempting another fanfiction about Jai and bani.  thank u all for reading my first fanf fic and encouraging me. pls forgive me if u guys find any similarties from other fan fictions. i am extremely inspired by all the ffs in this forum. do tell me if u liked this one or not any kinds of positive or negative comments are welcome.😃

my story begins from the time Jai and Bani got married. Say about 3-4 months.

so here begins the story guys.

part one in pg1, p2p g3, p3 pg4, p4p g6, p5 pg7, p6 pg9, p7 pg10, p8 pg12, p9 pg14, p10 pg15, p11 pg16, p12 pg18, p13 pg20, p14 pg22, p15 pg24, p16 pg26

Jai's dilemma

She arranged the plates and set the table for break fast with the help of Tony. Tony noticed his madam.she looked pre-occupied. He hadbeen asking her few things and he got no answer from her. BAni was loosing her senses. It had reached a point. She could not take it anymore. She had been sick and tired of living for others. If she had continues this charade for more she would loose her identity. She had not realized it would go this far? What was she thinking when she had agreed with the farce of the wedding? How long was she going to bear this suffocation? Pia committed a grave mistake and she was paying for it. People who saw her envied her. Nobody was aware of her anguish and dilemma.  she had been literally dragged to the mandap for the wedding with a man Pia had decieved. Bani was unaware of the people around the break fast table. maasi had forced her to sit and have break fast. Bani sat next to him not noticing his eyes up on her. Her mind had wondered again. What was she doing here in this house hold? She thought. Nobody cared what she did here except maasi. she loved the woman. But how long was she going to act like a perfect bahu he had told her maasi would go away after a week and Bani could get their marriage annulled. Maasi had been here for more than a month. And there was no talk of her leaving anywhere soon. She can not stay here, she had decided. Her mind raced again to the night she most wanted to forget. Her wedding night her so called husband had dragged her out of the room. Bani closed her eyes in humiliation. She pushed the plate aside. 'Kya hua beta thum ne kuch khaya nahin? maasi asked concerened. (what happened? U din't eat anything?')

Mein. woh.... sir mein dard hein.....' she lied. 'Kya mein.... ' (I have a head ache) "han beta thum jao...

Bani ignored others stare and walked out of the room. A pair of eyes followed her. 'Han beta thum kya kah rha tha?'  Maasi asked Jai. (wht were u saying son?) Who mein business ke silsile mein yahan se London jaraha hoon. Who 6 ya 7 mahine keliye…' (that I am going to London for some business purpose) 6 ya 7 mahine keliye maasi asked aghast. 'han maasi muje kuch naya karna hein. Yahn ranveer aur Sahil hein business sambhal ne keliye right Jigyasa?' he asked his sister. "Han bhaya lekin aap 6 mahine?' "ek saal bhi lag saktha hein maasi lekin mein beech mein aajaya karoonga…' he finished his break fast and got up. 'han  beta thumhara marzi lekin mein Bani ko tho miss karoonga.' Maasi said.

Jigyasa threw a glance at her brother. He ignored her and walked to the room

========================================================

Bani was in their room sitting on the bed her feet curled up. She was lost in thoughts again.

Jai's gaze swept her as he walked in. she was frowning at something. He knew she was not in this world her gaze was fixed on the wall. He picked up his dress from the almirah and marched towards the bathroom. She was sitting in the same position when he had come back. He walked towards the mirror brushing his hair he asked, 'thumhara sir dard kaisi hein?'

She was snapped out of her reverie.

"Ji…'

"thumhara sir dard kaisi hain?' he was getting irritated at her indifference.

'meine jhoot kaha//' she said looking away from him._ (I lied..)

'Jhoot..' he threw the brush on the table and turned to look at her.

'Han…. Jhoot hi kaha.. what difference does it make I am living  a lie here.. usse zyada thoo.. She got up and went out of the room leaving him stare behind her.

Jai had been pre occupied the whole day. He had met roshni dismissed her immediately. Canceled two meetings and headed home early. He was at the hall maasi saw him and asked surprised.

'munna thum jaldi aagaya…'

"han maasi I was tired.

'you go ahead and change I'll sent tea…'

He went upstairs changed  and Tony walked in with his tea he looked questioningly at him.

'Woh madam bahar hein sir Abhi thak aya nahin.  ( Madam is out she hasn't come yet)

'Han teek hein thum jao…..

Jai wa;ked to his study and shut the door.

BAni reached home after 7pm she got the number she finally needed from one of her friend. She had visited her friend after a long time. They had great time and Bani was un aware of the time. Finally when she noticed she hurried back to Walia mansion.

Bani knew mr. Walia always reached home after 8pm and he never bothered about he existence  other than taking her to some parties and flaunting her as his wife he had never given her any personal attention. He had stopped throwing snide remarks at her. But he was always aloof as usual. She walked hurriedly to their room. Closed the door took her dress from the hanger. She removed the saree she was wearing. She folded it neatly and unhooked her blouse she heard the bathroom door click. She snatched the saree from the bed in horror and looked at the intruder.

"aap…' her mouth fell open at the sight of him. Jai stopped in his track staring at her. She was standing wearing a blouse and a skirt clutching the saree to her chest.

==================================================

Edited by kamy - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats this????
i think this forum is tired of all new fanfics half of my writing is hiding somewhere? some body helppppp.
i dont believe this 😆 😆 😆
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can't read the whole fanfic buddy.

Please edit it 😊
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
g8 start kamy but msrk is right i am also not able to read the whole fanfic, last letters or words are missing. so please edit it.
swatinarang thumbnail
g8 start kamy but msrk is right i am also not able to read the whole fanfic, last letters or words are missing.  so please edit it. Edited by swatinarang - 17 years ago
perveen thumbnail
please someone help sort out the page
india9 thumbnail
thankyou for the new fanfic keep writing
-Srishty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: msrk

I can't read the whole fanfic buddy.

Please edit it 😊

same here😕

ridizzz thumbnail
Me nither. but plz repost it maybe that will work. i am really looking forward for to read more. plz cont. soon
india9 thumbnail
                                                   Jai's dilemma

She arranged the plates and set the table for break fast with the help of Tony. Tony noticed his madam.she looked pre-occupied. He hadbeen asking her few things and he got no answer from her. BAni was loosing her senses. It had reached a point. She could not take it anymore. She had been sick and tired of living for others. If she had continues this charade for more she would loose her identity. She had not realized it would go this far? What was she thinking when she had agreed with the farce of the wedding? How long was she going to bear this suffocation? Pia committed a grave mistake and she was paying for it. People who saw her envied her. Nobody was aware of her anguish and dilemma. she had been literally dragged to the mandap for the wedding with a man Pia had decieved. Bani was unaware of the people around the break fast table. maasi had forced her to sit and have break fast. Bani sat next to him not noticing his eyes up on her. Her mind had wondered again. What was she doing here in this house hold? She thought. Nobody cared what she did here except maasi. she loved the woman. But how long was she going to act like a perfect bahu he had told her maasi would go away after a week and Bani could get their marriage annulled. Maasi had been here for more than a month. And there was no talk of her leaving anywhere soon. She can not stay here, she had decided. Her mind raced again to the night she most wanted to forget. Her wedding night her so called husband had dragged her out of the room. Bani closed her eyes in humiliation. She pushed the plate aside. 'Kya hua beta thum ne kuch khaya nahin? maasi asked concerened. (what happened? U din't eat anything?')

Mein. woh.... sir mein dard hein.....' she lied. 'Kya mein.... ' (I have a head ache)

"han beta thum jao......'

Bani ignored others stare and walked out of the room.

A pair of eyes followed her.

'Han beta thum kya kah rha tha?' Maasi asked Jai. (wht were u saying son?)

Who mein business ke silsile mein yahan se London jaraha hoon. Who 6 ya 7 mahine keliye…'

(that I am going to London for some business purpose)

6 ya 7 mahine keliye maasi asked aghast.

'han maasi muje kuch naya karna hein. Yahn ranveer aur Sahil hein business sambhal ne keliye right Jigyasa?' he asked his sister.

"Han bhaya lekin aap 6 mahine?'

"ek saal bhi lag saktha hein maasi lekin mein beech mein aajaya karoonga…' he finished his break fast and got up.

'han beta thumhara marzi lekin mein Bani ko tho miss karoonga.' Maasi said.

Jigyasa threw a glance at her brother. He ignored her and walked to the room.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Bani was in their room sitting on the bed her feet curled up. She was lost in thoughts again.

Jai's gaze swept her as he walked in. she was frowning at something. He knew she was not in this world her gaze was fixed on the wall. He picked up his dress from the almirah and marched towards the bathroom. She was sitting in the same position when he had come back. He walked towards the mirror brushing his hair he asked, 'thumhara sir dard kaisi hein?'

She was snapped out of her reverie.

"Ji…'

"thumhara sir dard kaisi hain?' he was getting irritated at her indifference.

'meine jhoot kaha//' she said looking away from him._ (I lied..)

'Jhoot..' he threw the brush on the table and turned to look at her.

'Han…. Jhoot hi kaha.. what difference does it make I am living a lie here.. usse zyada thoo.. She got up and went out of the room leaving him stare behind her.

Jai had been pre occupied the whole day. He had met roshni dismissed her immediately. Canceled two meetings and headed home early.

He was at the hall maasi saw him and asked surprised. 'munna thum jaldi aagaya…'

"han maasi I was tired.

'you go ahead and change I'll sent tea…'

He went upstairs changed and Tony walked in with his tea he looked questioningly at him.

'Woh madam bahar hein sir Abhi thak aya nahin. ( Madam is out she hasn't come yet)

'Han teek hein thum jao…..

Jai wa;ked to his study and shut the door.

BAni reached home after 7pm she got the number she finally needed from one of her friend. She had visited her friend after a long time. They had great time and Bani was un aware of the time. Finally when she noticed she hurried back to Walia mansion.

Bani knew mr. Walia always reached home after 8pm and he never bothered about he existence other than taking her to some parties and flaunting her as his wife he had never given her any personal attention. He had stopped throwing snide remarks at her. But he was always aloof as usual. She walked hurriedly to their room. Closed the door took her dress from the hanger. She removed the saree she was wearing. She folded it neatly and unhooked her blouse she heard the bathroom door click. She snatched the saree from the bed in horror and looked at the intruder.

"aap…' her mouth fell open at the sight of him.

Jai stopped in his track staring at her. She was standing wearing a blouse and a skirt clutching the saree to her chest.

==================================================