Mere paas Maa hai, tumhare paas kya hai 7.4.16

Posted: 7 years ago
Pihu is ONE BIG DRAMA QUEEN...It's usually annoying to see her mouth those filmy lines...but today, for a change, I found it funny; the way she clutched her leg, screaming out in 'mock pain'...trying to catch Amma's attention...sometimes kids do stupid things to catch elders' attention...this was one of those days..here,  she took it as far as getting both Amma and Toshi inside the store -room and then locking them from outside😆

Her 'well-intentioned prank' fell flat when Toshi started getting panic attacks (apparently, she has claustrophobia. Really? Mainnu toh pata hi nai tha🤢🤢) and started screaming out in pain...Even Amma got flustered and tried to get help for Toshi...

Eventually, Simmi, Adi and Pihu burst in, to find Toshi lying semi-conscious on the floor...

I quite enjoyed it when Simmi yelled at Pihu, called off her filmy antics, and asked her not to meddle in other's affairs😆😆😆 Wish somebody would've called off ISHITA'S antics when she was staunchly protecting that idiot Pallavi, and many many times when she COULD've been told off...maybe that would have saved us the leap But the truth is - It is ONLY Pihu who will be able to make these old ladies patch up...as well bridge the distance between her parents...

I was quite surprised though, that Simmi acted so out of character with a kid..I mean, Ruhi has been guilty of acting like a brat SO MANY times in the past, but Simmi never told her off...does she secretly resent Pihu, maybe she thinks this kid is one of the major reasons Bhalla House and her bro's life isn't the same anymore???😲

It was SHOCKING to see Shagun STOP Simmi and warn her not to raise a hand on Pihu, "woh MERI beti hai" she growled. wow man! This is quite a turnaround from the bitchy, spiteful mother who would not think twice before screaming at, and trying to hit a young Ruhi...I guess Shagun's thinking - I royally f**ked up the first time around...now that I'm in charge of taking care of a Ruhi-lookalike, I'm not fessing up. I'm gonna hang on for dear life...WHo's going to fund my luxurious lifestyle and hideous jewellery if I have to leave Bhalla House AGAIN???"

From Simmi's reaction to Shagun defending Pihu, it seemed even Raman dotes on her...good for us, we will be spared the same old beauty-spot and DNA test business

Amma wanted to go check on Toshi, but retraced her steps, as she got reminded of all the mean things Raman said to Ishita, before she made the jump and 'finished herself off'. I dont blame her...in her eyes, its because of Raman that she 'lost' her daughter forever...but then she should've trusted Ishu's life force, which FAILS to give up just like that. I mean, she didnt die even in the GALLOWS, DAMMIT...this must be a first in the history of all death penalties😆Aise thodi marr jaayegi woh😆

Apparently, in Pihu's school, Mom-daughter competition is gonna be held...remember there was one, last year as well, when Ishu ran the marathon against Shagun for Ruhi's competition...this time Miss Snow White is gonna take part for Pihu...some idiot girl in the class comes over to Pihu and very cheekily tells her, "but she is not your mom. I heard xyz saying she is not your real mom. Your mom and dad have not married yet, so how can she be your real mom?" That kid needs a lesson in BIOLOGY, as to WHAT makes someone a mom!🤢🤢🤢

Pihu starts fuming, and refuting these 'rumours' vehemently, and decides she WILL go and ask her Mom about this.

All I cared about was that lil nugget of information - Shagun and Raman are NOT married...YAYAYAYYAYA!!

Now she can dream on, dream of having her own lil sansaar, but it aint happening, coz very soon Ishu will come into the picture. Speaking of getting married, WTH happened to Manoj? I mean, considering Shagun and Manoj's undying love story, they should've got hitched right? Where is he then? Agar uski sach mein shadi nai ho saki, toh sahi mein, Manoj ko khamba mila pyaar mein😕

The most hilarious bit of the episode was saved for last...guess what...Ishita has hired one of the best physiotherapists, all the way from India, to work on Chindichor's legs...the CVs must surely think we have the IQ of an 8-yr old naeen?? Coz the doctor barely moved Mani's legs for 30 seconds, and next we see, he has managed to STAND ON HIS OWN FEET...albeit, a bit shakily...Ishita's eye sparkled like a 100 stars blinking at the same time...she was gushing, "7 saal mein pehli baar tum apne pairon pe khade huey Mani"

I was like - agar ab bhi khada nahin hoga, toh India jaane ka bahane kahan se milega tujhe??? Use chhodke toh jaayegi nai tu!

Aaliya barges into the house right at that moment, and is immensely pleased seeing Mani stand up and move around...next we see, Mani is fully able to function without either the doctor's or Ishita's help...WOH PHYSIOTHERAPIST NE AISI KAUNSI DAWA LAGA DI USKI TANGON MEIN?? yahan toh galti se mera ankle twist ho jaye, toh ek ek hafte swelling rehti hai and I'm unable to walk...

It seems chindichor wants to propose to Ishita soon, because now he feels he is no more dependent on her, and it wont look like he needs her sympathy. I say, you need OUR sympathies dear, coz very soon, her real pyaar is gonna whisk her away from right under your nose😆 

Aaliya gives her approval, and is all too keen for Ishu to become her real Amma...sorry Aalia, your life will turn around in barely a month from now, and once you meet Adi, you may wanna tell your 'Appa' - Appa, I think achcha hoga agar Ishita Aunty meri sasumaa bane, what say???😃😃😃

Usually chindichor bores me when he delivers his lines, but today, FOR ONCE, he looked lovestruck and emoted decently, while looking at Ishu when she was serving him payasam...pehle hi dimag mein laddoo phoot rahe hain uske, jab bum ke neeche bomb phatega toh bechara kya karega!!! ðŸ˜†

I loved Ishu in both her avatars today...the one where she had draped on a peacock colored saree, and the other somber one...she looked resplendent in a blue high-neck full-sleeved velvet blouse, and a white saree with a golden border draped over it...that nose pin, red lipstick and those statement curls finished her looks...Ishita Iyer looks JUST TOO PRETTY these days!😳

It seems Aalia has been chosen as Ruhaan's personal assistant and has also got tickets for the kid's next concert...At 21, dont people go to college and have a LIFE?? And when you're somebody's PA, you're usually at their beck and call, you dont say - hey, hang on, I need to go on a half-day leave today as I have my practicals...🤔 And just because Ishita guessed the reason why Aaliya was over the moon, Mani figured 2+2=4...and soon they are going to become a happy family...he is in for the biggest shock of his life, I hope he doesn;t lose sensation in his legs after his hopes and khayali pulao are dashed...

P.S. Aaliya is V V V annoying😲 she reminds of Vinnie in many ways...that one was an idiot too

PRECAP - Ruhaan is busy crying in the room, when Nidhi comes in and yells at her, askin her to go get ready for the song recording...poor kid, she is a mere slave...wish Ishita meets her soon...anyway, if Aaliya is going to be her PA, there's no way they are going to stay away from each other for long

Shagun and Toshi are shedding croc tears, because, I guessed, Pihu asked them if Shagun and Raman are married or not...Toshi said she will talk to Raman about it...

I dont understand, how many mothers can a person handle in a lifetime?? Pihu already has Shagun, jo free mein aa gayi, ruining her own love life (I'm presuming) and soon, she will get another one in her kitty, who's coming straight from Aussie land...for her own well-being, it would be nice if Adi could drop hints to her, as to the role of Ishita in this whole scenario, before his nosy sister starts investigating on her own
...why the f does Shagun look so READY to get hitched to Raman anyway??

Pihu has brains enuff to understand what goes on in TV serials, am sure she can digest the story of her conception and birth...Bhallas can even tell her about her real mom's 'death'...and when Ishita DOES come back in the picture, they can always feed her the punar-janam picture🤣🤣🤣
Edited by gravity23 - 7 years ago
Ek aur sher Mani ke naam:

Haat pe aayaa
Muh na lagaa
Socha tha kya
Aur kya ho gaya..!! 🥺

Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Ek aur sher Mani ke naam:

Haat pe aayaa
Muh na lagaa
Socha tha kya
Aur kya ho gaya..!! 🥺

haha...nice one...may I know your name? I'm Akanksha
Sorry to peep in. Ishita is still Ishita Bhalla not Iyer. 😳 Anyways, nice reviews. 😊
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Sorry to peep in. Ishita is still Ishita Bhalla not Iyer. 😳 Anyways, nice reviews. 😊

Hey, dont be sorry for peeping in...everybody's free to peep in here😛😛

Well, for me, she is currently Ishita Iyer...and till the time she resolves her issues with Puttar, I probably wont be able to think of her that way...also, the leap is almost like a second season of YHM, for me...and Ishita is still this angsty woman with a lot of subdued pain who falls in love with a lil kid and then later, her hottie dad😉😆
Punar janam ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...
Shagun looks very excited and ready to jump on puttar... 
But I'm sure before she can do that jkr be back... ðŸ˜³
Awesome review..u always make me laugh...
Chindichor...hahaha...
Chindichor n shaggy maiya soon gonna get shock of their life...jst waiting for ishra milan...
Gorgeous biwi n hot puttar...cant wait for their face off..
Raman is obsessed over pihu...no wonder she is jst like his jkr...
Feel so bad for ruhi...i ws wondering cant she open up to media abt her life n try to get free?
Hilarious review
very nice dear
I dont get one thing ishita remember Raman and adi or she forgot them
Ur reviews psot leap hv been lyk a stress-buster..
n post episode i wait for dem..
i jst wait for ur POV..
u r so amazing..
hope u continue ds..
n todays ws so hilarious...
i ws so disgusted aftr d episode speciallly aftr PART 1..
it ws jst totally getting on my nerves.. part 2 3 n precap..
even dat shagun screaming..n also simmi unecesary slap attempt..
first 2-3 apisodes were nyc bt nw its nt even tolerable..
dey r unnecesarily dragging..
n puttar nt making entry is d saddest part..
dnt knw hw much dey gonna drag ishra face off..
bt atlst puttar presene on screen psot leap wil make it bearable..
i dnt think he vl make entry tomorw...
might b sunday...

sorry for long rant..
bt cudnt stop myself..

n ur review ws nyc n hilarious..
a much needed onea ftr d episode..
thank u akansha..
n alos ur name itself brngs a smile on my face..
as its my best frnds name wid whom im nt in touch since months..
Hi Akanksha,
Just popped in to say hello