Koi insaan dunya mein aata hai to koi jaata bhi hai

Kisi ke behkawe mein, koi humse ruth jataa bhi hai

Kisi ko bhi widaah hum haste haste nahi kar sakenge

Kisi ka daman hum maut se nahi chuda hum sakenge

Tum log se aaj pooch hi leta hu main kuch sawaal

Jiske bare mein soonch kar huwa hai mera bura haal

Hum aye hai dunya mein to akhir karein hum kiya

Dard to dil mein bohat hai lekin dard bina jeena kiya

Was quite depressed on few issues so felt to ask this question here coz I-F is second home😉 aww bhaijaan...thatz reallie sweet...

1) Ok I will ask in simple what is LIFE?what should be the main goal for life?Life indeed has no definitions....According,life is just a precious gift given to us by God....But I do feel that sometimes we r not worth this life and sometimes the other way, where God showers his mercy on us and shows us how much He loves us through this life.....Life is crap but life is also interesting.....life is filled with sorrow accompanied by bliss in the moments of the future.....life is not so easy to live but it is far better than committing suicide!!!!!

2) Is it earning and running after money? Definitely not..If that is called a life,i wud never want life.....I rather not be born as I believe life is a blessing  indeed...Money is an integral part of life,I agree but in the end, will money be with us in our graves?Nowadays, property and money have ruined many married girls' lives....wad is so special indeed abt money???If life were just abt money, how r da Africans living in Africa.....Life is mainly about living up to the values we learn...such as persistence and determination in every sort of adversity we face!!!

3) Being nice and good or what . Being nice won't do in this world...And also,how long will u be nice to others while creating a low image of urself???You can't be too selfish nor too selfless.....Aakhir hum bhi too jeeye jaa rahe hain bhai....

4) Is money every thing.(I know most will tell yes) but does worries don't surround who is rich. I will say it is an integral part....But that doesn't mean he is free from any problems of life....That he doesn't have any tension....Rich haf greater influence over the poor...But that doesn't make them any better than the poor because all r humans and in God's eyes, every1 is equal....regardless of their financial status.

5) Can a person live without tension or worries.

Never ...Can u tell me any1 without worries???Maximum, a person can just try not to think abt worries by doing sum other work and occupying their time..but i seriously dun think there's any1 without worries!!!!

Waise nice topic,bhaijaan!!!!

Cheers,

Ahmed

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by guess_gallery

its nice to see mostly girls taking life positive...coz some one said me this joke

Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?
Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.😃

yes ji i know ur answer in purple actually where purple in forum i know u are there😊

so sweet 😳and love your sense of humor 😊and yes where there is purple im there😆

Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago