Koi insaan dunya mein aata hai to koi jaata bhi hai

Kisi ke behkawe mein, koi humse ruth jataa bhi hai

Kisi ko bhi widaah hum haste haste nahi kar sakenge

Kisi ka daman hum maut se nahi chuda hum sakenge

Tum log se aaj pooch hi leta hu main kuch sawaal

Jiske bare mein soonch kar huwa hai mera bura haal

Hum aye hai dunya mein to akhir karein hum kiya

Dard to dil mein bohat hai lekin dard bina jeena kiya

Was quite depressed on few issues so felt to ask this question here coz I-F is second home😉

1) Ok I will ask in simple what is LIFE… what should be the main goal for life…

2) Is it earning and running after money…

3) Being nice and good or what .

4) Is money every thing.(I know most will tell yes) but does worries don't surround who is rich.

5) Can a person live without tension or worries.

Cheers,

Ahmed

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Ahmed ji,
What I fell is that each one has his own agenda in life...and to each his own
At different points in time during the day( ya leave alone the entire life) my family has different expecatations ..

My 3 year old wants to watch cartoons on the TV while I would like to watch my favorite soap...the result...one kid bawling, one Mom shouting, my nine year old on hearing the ruckus grabs the oppurtunity and chucks her homework to join in the fun...enter hubby who is trying to get over with some unfinished office work over the laptop with a " cant I have some peace and quiet ever..."
The overworked mom has the choice to either retaliate with" u are not the only one working..." or to switch channels and let peace return...

So according to me Life is about making right choices to maintain peace and harmony ...and sometimes that may mean running after  money as well!!..

And life can be free of tensions and worries I think...In the above mentioned situation for example the overworked mom can decide to switch channels and not feel sad about missing the soap...coz she can log onto IF the next day and read the update...so no harm in settling for alternatives for the larger good!!

Great post btw!!...

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Ahmed ji,
What I fell is that each one has his own agenda in life...and to each his own
At different points in time during the day( ya leave alone the entire life) my family has different expecatations ..

My 3 year old wants to watch cartoons on the TV while I would like to watch my favorite soap...the result...one kid bawling, one Mom shouting, my nine year old on hearing the ruckus grabs the oppurtunity and chucks her homework to join in the fun...enter hubby who is trying to get over with some unfinished office work over the laptop with a " cant I have some peace and quiet ever..."
The overworked mom has the choice to either retaliate with" u are not the only one working..." or to switch channels and let peace return...

So according to me Life is about making right choices to maintain peace and harmony ...and sometimes that may mean running after  money as well!!..

And life can be free of tensions and worries I think...In the above mentioned situation for example the overworked mom can decide to switch channels and not feel sad about missing the soap...coz she can log onto IF the next day and read the update...so no harm in settling for alternatives for the larger good!!

Great post btw!!...

appreciate your comments... coz in few words your have given description of a nice family😊....

from your text i can take much of sacrificing....i mean  Is lifes other name is sacrifice.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*Ria*~

one word: A test.

test?????

by whom and why.... what and how we can pass or fail what if we fail or what if pass.

vinit_fan thumbnail
zindagi is only sacrifice sacrifice and sacrifice

agar hum aapni zindagi ko bhi sacrifice kar de... zindagi ko tabhi kamm padega
sughra2 thumbnail
Just when I got all the answers of LIFE

they changed the question...

"It's better to be defeated on Principles than to win on lies."
~sowmya~ thumbnail
LIFE is nothing but a
Lie without a FACT
as in LIFE we take F then it will be lie na that F is fact 😉
sughra2 thumbnail
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but you lock eyes with them, you know that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would never realize your potential, strength, will power or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test limits of your soul.

Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create whom you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but also because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to little things. Make every day count. Appreciate everything that you possibly can, for you may never experience it again.

Talk to people whom you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Let yourself fall in love, break free and set your sights high. Hold you head up because you have every right to.

Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you. Create you own life and then go out and live it.

DATS WAT LIFE MEANS TO ME...!!
What is LIFE?

LIFE is full of Drama
somewhere FullSTOP, somewhere COMA
No matter what, savour its AROMA
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice question...

Life is everything that you want it to be... its everything that you want to achieve, everything that you want to acomplish.
Life could be just a small part of our journey or it could be the entire thing... its sorta like a village... there are many rough roads and alleys, but there are the scenic places where you'd love to be at.

Really, life is whatever you want it to be