Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
post4 final:

"Everything sounds good, I agree. But did you have some food?" said a concerned Usha.

"Here, both of you have some peanuts," Cherry offered them a handful of peanuts from his packet. "I think you forgot all about the food while engrossing yourselves within the decorations."

"Thanks Cherry Bhaiya, but I don't need it. Apparently, the food at the party was so delicious! Maa, I kept licking my fingers," Kunj assured Usha. While he made a glance at Twinkle, he asked, "Twinkle must've had 2 plates, didn't you, Twinkle?"

Twinkle's lips automatically formed an 'O' while Mahi said, "Haww, Jiju! Di is surely going to kill you after this."

"See Twinkle, even the family knows how much of a foodie you are!" Kunj grinned.

"Kunj, you shouldn't say anything. I know the food was very tasty but I am your wife. Don't you have some shame?" Twinkle replied as she looked away in frustration.

"Kids, I think all of us should sleep," Usha suggested as she couldn't bear Kunj and Twinkle's bickering on small things.

"No!" Cherry ordered, much to everyone's surprise. "Kunj will tell me about the food at the party."

Bebe, Usha, Mahi, Twinkle, and Kunj looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What?" He asked, "I want to know the menu at their friends' good-for-nothing' party," He crossed his arms across his chest.

"Cherry Bhaiya, can't you wait till the morning?" Kunj said as he stiffled a yawn.

"Kunj, if he is insisting so much, you should tell him," Twinkle said. She planned to not let Kunj sleep as a punishment.

"See Kunj! Even Twinkle Bhabhiji has agreed. You shouldn't say no," Cherry said, as he crossed his arms.

"Ok Bhaiya." Kunj glared at Twinkle for a few seconds before sitting back.

All others wished each other peaceful nights. Twinkle and Mahi were about to go up when Cherry asked, "Bhabhiji, where are you going?"

"Cherry Bhaiya, I am going up to my room," Twinkle replied. She pretended as if she didn't know what Cherry meant.

"Well, you also have to help Kunj and explain the food menu," Cherry replied.

"What?" Twinkle asked, looking dazed while an automatic grin formed on Kunj's face. Twinkle looked at Mahi for some help but Mahi looked equally confused. "Cherry Bhaiya, Kunj will explain it all to you rather nicely," Twinkle said as she tried to reason.

"No! I want to hear it all!" Cherry was adamant. Finally, Twinkle gave in while Mahi also sat down after seeing Twinkle's expressions.

Before Kunj and Twinkle could start, Mahi took Cherry aside. She questioned, "Bhaiya, what is exactly going on in your mind? Why are you being so adamant?"

Cherry replied with pride. "I want to punish Kunj and Twinkle for running away. They should have at least informed someone."

"Bhaiya, are you sure you want to do this?" Mahi asked, as she felt unsure of this punishment.

"Everything will be alright," Cherry reassured her and went back to Kunj and Twinkle. "So, start telling me, I'll keep this in mind for our next business party," he replied. Kunj and Twinkle felt confused.

"Kunj, Twinkle Bhabhiji, why are you both quiet? Please describe the food!" Cherry smiled.

"Uh...," Twinkle stammered due to the loss of words. She somehow managed to start talking "Oh! Kunj, do you remember the Pizza Dosa we had for the starters?"

"Yes! Twinkle, how can I forget about that? Also, the Chickpea Naan Nachos were the best!" Kunj replied.

"I agree. They were perfectly spicy with the perfect taste," Twinkle said as she remembered relishing the dish.

"One more thing! The Malabar Soup Cream was so amazing, Cherry Bhaiya, and the best part was that they served them in coconut shells," Kunj said as he smiled.
"Wow, that was very innovative of them!" Mahi said while clasping her hands.

"Hold on. Did they serve you proper food or was it all such light food?" Cherry said, a little disappointed.

"No, no Cherry Bhaiya!" Twinkle interrupted. "We also had the most delightful main course."

"From the spicy Maharashtrian Pav Bhaji to finger-licking Malai Kofta served with soft chappatis, we had it all," Kunj said.

"I am telling you, Mahi! This party was no fun. They only had vegetarian main course? Where's the fun?" Cherry raised his hands in exasperation.

"Cherry Bhaiya, you are absolutely wrong," Kunj said with a little arrogance. He didn't like Cherry Bhaiya criticising everything in such a fabulous party.

"Yes Bhaiya, there was Tandoori Chicken Naad Pizza. It was finely baked," Twinkle replied, "Also, the Tikka Chicken Wings were so amazing."

"Twinkle, don't forget the coastal Gujrati dish Patra-ni-macchi. There is definitely no match for it," Kunj reminded her.

"I agree Kunj!" Twinkle smiled, seeing Kunj happy.

"Di, Jiju, everything sounds so spicy. Wasn't there anything nice in the deserts section?" Mahi asked. She sounded slightly disappointed.

"No Mahi, they had these delicious Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake bars which were so tempting," Twinkle said as she remembered the tasty treat.

Kunj smiled, seeing Twinkle's childish reactions. "Twinkle, don't forget the superb ice creams we had," he added.

"Yeah! Mahi, you know what? They served coconut ice creams in coconut shells with the best choice of strawberries and mangos. It was so relishing that anyone would want to eat it more," Twinkle said as she winked.

"Cherry Bhaiya, they had these rainbow ice-cream softies which had food colour. They looked so beautiful and were equally tasty," Kunj was happy that this was finally coming to an end.

Twinkle and Kunj got up to go to their room but stopped when they heard Mahi innocently say, "Wait. Di and Jiju, I think you are forgetting something. If the party was so long, I am sure you must have had some snacks as appetizers. Don't do this, tell about them, what if Cherry Bhaiya goes wrong with his party?"

Twinkle gave Mahi a frustrated look while Kunj looked as if he would die of tiredness.
"Mahi is right," Cherry added.

"Yeah, you are correct. Well, we completely forgot about the snacks," Twinkle sarcastically replied.

Cherry missed the sarcasm and said, "Kunj, come on! Tell me about the snacks at the Holi party."

"Bhaiya, we had a few snacks only because everyone was there to celebrate Holi," Kunj replied. "There were fried Baingan Bharta Toasts served with Cheese Sauce. They were absolutely mouth-watering."

"Mahi, we also had Fruit Kebab with Chaat Masala," Twinkle replied while giving a tired smile.

"Last but not the least, we had Mehendi Cookies which looked aesthetic. We also ate slipper-shaped Chocolate Cookies which had the perfect crunch," Kunj replied with a grin.

"Whatever you say, the food items were uniquely served and tasted amazing," Twinkle concluded.

"Di, I feel so jealous of you. I am sure you had the best Holi party," Mahi said as she gave a sad smile.

"Mahi, don't you worry. I am sure we'll have the best Holi party next year. It will be specially arranged for you," Kunj replied while he winked to Mahi.

"Thank you Jiju!" Mahi smiled brightly. After all, her Di and Jiju were the best. They all said Good Night' to one another.

Cherry finally went to his room. Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi walked up the stairs until they had to part ways in order to go to their respective rooms.

Edited by _Meena_ - 8 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
post5 final:

In their room, Kunj was glancing at something on his cell phone. 

"What are you looking at?" Twinkle asked him.

"Look at this! Remember when the photographer told us to smile and apply Holi colours to each other," Kunj said. He shows some photos on his cell phone to Twinkle.

"Yes! That moment is very precious. Once again, Happy Holi to you, Mr. Sarna!" Twinkle said in excitement. "Mrs. Sarna, Happy Holi to you too," Kunj replied as he gave his wife a hug.

|| _Meena_ || Abhisheking  ||..Wunderbar.. || Black_Maniac ||

Edited by _Meena_ - 8 years ago