Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ignorant old hag ðŸ¤¢ Show some respect! She is no more.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Actually the crux of her tweets do have a point.. But the way she has worded them is so damn incorrect that the real meaning is lost
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think some people feel angry with situations like these. I saw a picture of Pratyusha's mother crying for her daughter and it breaks my heart. Pratyusha may not have wanted this but she did leave her family with a huge huge pain to live with for the rest of their lives. Its like they say , pain never ends it just gets passed on. Pratyusha is free of her pain but her family will be living with one today. Thats why people lash out I guess because they feel for the family like some are feeling for Pratyusha. 
But having said that I think we need to hold back our opinions in situations like these. It will only scare others more when u see such hate and anger for the victims. They might get more closed off then ever share it with others. That will only cause more situations like these. We need to be less judgemental and emotional as a society and more helpful and supportive. Not the action but the victims.So that the ones who are still dealing with it can come out and share rather than take drastic steps thinking no one will understand. 
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am among the minority here, but I get her, all love and support with depressed people living their life, the option to end life should not be considered.
There is a teaching, your life is not considered your own, your parents hubby, children all share a part of it, if you kill yourself you kill a part from each of the people who love you.
In Humsafar drama, when Sara committed suicide, her Mom's exact dialogue b4 she attempted it was : "Aur mai jaani, main jo tumse itna pyaar karti hun".
Everyone should take a lesson out of Prats death,  poor girl lost her life, her parents lost their only daughter,her friends who loved her are bereaved , a huge loss of a very talented actress for others, but the media have been impertinent and covered the whole story as an exposition. I wish she did not consider suicide as an option, what if she had taken the option of maybe a different bf/different job/different city. Maybe once she came out of the nadir she thought she was in, she could have told the world about it, and more people would have been aware of depression as an all consuming disease.
DP is the only women to actually advocate mental health, I wish more celebs would join in to spread the word.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hema Mailina was never known for her brains! 
Yaaa bimbo  ..lets refresh your memory... let me show you what insensitive is.. piece of crap mouth
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is a baby killer. The insensitivity shown by her in the accident case was horrible.
And at the end of it the parents of the baby did not get any compensation too
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its so easy to talk to give comments,criticize and judge someone
Suicide is not easy...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly. Like some one mentioned why connect depression with suicide. It's not the case always. 
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
may be iit wasn't her daughter in pratyusha's place or else she would have kept her mouth shut!