Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yamyam

Rakhi, Dolly and Ajaz doing what they do best... Seek attention... Disgusting behaviour🤢

Edit: I hpe to God this is fake news.. I mean like seriously?😕

What would Except from a Berozgaar Actress?
This girl is Crossing limits of chutiyamatic Statements.
May She Pair up With KRK along with her berozgaari.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew nothing about Pratyusha a few days ago as I do not follow TV much, but what is happening after her death is disgusting both media exploitation wise and people coming out of the wood work for publicity.
Where were all these people when she was alive? If even quarter attention was paid to the actual girl when she was alive, perhaps she would have around today. So disgusting ! I feel so sorry for her if these were the kinds of people she was surrounded by. 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Do we expect anything better from her?stupid media who goes deliberately to such people to sensationalize their dumb news with even dumber headlines *smh* disgusting to say the least 👎🏼
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Do we expect anything better from her?stupid media who goes deliberately to such people to sensationalize their dumb news with even dumber headlines *smh* disgusting to say the least 👎🏼

Exactly. They just want to sell their product. Highly disgusting! 
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She just took advantage of an opportunity she mightn't get in next 10 years.  So why not?
Pathetic tactics by a pathetic. Better ignore her type of people involving in this case.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptyheart

I heard #PratyushaBanerjee crying loudly at around 12:30 when I was setting out of the house: Pratyusha's neighbour https://t.co/Q97CnkPU2h

This is anuj sachdev and media twisted his words too 🥱 that he called her met her in lift. In real he is just neighbor of her and Rahul raj
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ban fans yet people will always look for other ways to commit suicide.
Why don't they just focus on helping people and encouraging them to speak out and not kill themselves?

Look for what caused it rather than how it happened. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I swear rakhi sawant loves attention, it's pathetic, insensitive to say but so funny at how desperate she is. She makes me laugh all the time
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why does media even go when rakhi sawant calls for a press conference ... seriously why ... they are under no obligation to ... then why ?  Edited by bips - 8 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Now, Pratyusha's death has become he/say just to get some attention. This is so pitiful that people are taking advantage of a tragedy and making it mockery out of for 15 min fame.