Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016

Same contestants from other reality show

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I do not understand why contestants keep going to every singing reality show even after getting chosen in top12,15,18...
So many contestants are same as "The voice" if someone has watched it on & TV🥱

Mika singh knows all of them being judge on it. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I sort of agree with you. But see here's the thing. I'm a singer too so I can relate.

For most contestants, it is truly all about winning. For me personally, it's more about the experience and exposing my talent to the world. I'd be so happy and thrilled to be in the top 12. But if I didn't go all the way to the top 3, why can't I try again during another season? Yes, I do agree that a contestant who's been on another reality show will have more experience and will be better exposed which could prove to be unfair and put the other contestants at a disadvantage. But then the judges should be a lot more stricter towards those that have been on reality shows before.

What I don't think is fair, though, is that certain contestants have a great amount of training. They're under the best gurus ever while there are some contestants who have little to no training. Now its very obvious that those with training will def be miles ahead than those without any training. There should be some differentiation on that basis.
DiamondLife thumbnail
An after one-third of time elapse..the  judges become rude...i am not happy with choices this year!!!
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Actually it is a 'competition' open for all. So anyone can try. Does not matter, if that contestant participated in other shows.

I wish all the participants good luck.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
baat yeh nahi hai ki same contestants participate  kar rahe hain,baat yeh hai ki Mika was pretending that he didn't know the contestants,although jyotika and harjot were in Mika's team in The voice  and now both are in top 12
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohi toh.. Most of their interaction is scripted ... I watch it purely for the contestants and their talent ... The show Is all made up
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanika_11

baat yeh nahi hai ki same contestants participate  kar rahe hain,baat yeh hai ki Mika was pretending that he didn't know the contestants,although jyotika and harjot were in Mika's team in The voice  and now both are in top 12

Exactly

i know harjot was in the voice..but did not know whose team..
But jyotika i know..and Mika is all about praising her😕...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The history of SRGMP has been judges have mostly all been biased. Maybe there have been 1 or 2 judges who have not shown any biasness, but majority of them have.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was quite surprised when Mika acted like he met Jyotika for the first time. I clearly remember Jyotika was in Mika's team in The Voice India and also she did a few concerts with him in the last few months. Strange! Edited by Cshafkat - 8 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i am glad jury is there...hopefully they will keep the balance in the show!