Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (Leap) - Doosra Adhyaay- Day 4 - 4.4.2016

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I can totally feel a new found excitement in watching the show post-leap, in waiting for the episodes and the story to unfold.😛 It's almost like I am watching YHM from the very start. Kudos to the production house for inserting the leap, else the show had started stagnating and rotting real bad

Today, we were introduced to two new faces...grown-up Adi, who I guess must be 20-21 years old, and Shravu😛

The guy playing Aditya (some Sharma, I forgot his name) looks really cute when he smiles and has a chhotu sa face...but somehow I feel Raman and he, standing side by side, would look more like bhai-bhai than baap-beta😕 I mean, given the promos, KP looks smoking hot and so intense and like he has weathered a lot in life (that's actually right for the character), but definitely not a 20-year old bete ka baap...sautela bhi hota toh hum maan lete...but yahan toh apne bete ki baat ho rahi hai😕

Anyway, the episode starts with Adi rescuing a blind man (who looked like those jaali people on the road faking blindness to get money from pedestrians🥱) from getting hit by a speeding two-wheeler and helping him cross the road...in return, the gentleman blesses our sweet and helpful Adi and our Adi chooses to seek those blessings for his Ishima..."woh jahan bhi ho, bahut khush ho" or something like that... so from the beginning itself it has been established, or rather, attempts have been made to establish that Ishita is the star here and possibly every Bhalla member thinks of her every single day...

I mean, even Bhalla kids have started asking complete strangers to pray for their Ishima and all that...if this isn't overkill on nostalgia and familial love, then I dunno what is 

I was of the opinion that none of the Bhallas speak to the Iyers anymore. I was wrong. Bhalla ji and Appa turned up at the same shop to get their stuff for the barsi (coincidence much, eh?) and the shopkeeper says, it will take some time to arrange the saamaan so he'll get it delivered at their doorstep. Both refuse. Adi comes right on time and offers to take Appa and his stuff along with Bhalla ji and their stuff...after the initial hesitation, Appa agrees...so I get it that Adi is full-on keen on getting Bhallas and Iyers to talk again and not act like zombies around each other..good try, Adi👏😊 Oh and even the shopkeeper (where Appa and Bhalla ji had gone to get the barsi ka saamaan) was wishing ki jaldi se Bhallas aur Iyers ke beech mein sulaah ho jaye...this is a lil too much...does the whole PLANET know what transpired between the families, huh???

The Bhallas are all seated on the floor, as the puja for Ruhi's barsi goes on...Amma stealthily opens the door to check if they are also performing Ishita's barsi puja, turns out, they aren't... Appa pulls her out of Bhalla House, before anybody could see her...Amma is heartbroken that the Bhallas didnt do Ishita's barsi even this year, and then immediately reasons that maybe they dont want Pihu to ask uncomfortable questions regarding who this woman is and all... Adi overhears their conversation and feels sad...

Shagun and Pihu are driving down home, and Pihu talks about how she loves listening to Ruhaan's music, and how he is a teen sensation and all that...HE??HE??Shouldn't it be a SHE?? Or has Ruhi completely transformed herself and become a man by heart and soul, only keeping her vital organs intact Ruhaan is apparently a teen sensation at age 14...kinda unbelievable, but in this age of Twitter and Instagram and kids growing up faster than they ideally should, anything is possible with this lot of younger generation...😉

They reach the apartment in some time, and Adi, who has come down to the parking lot offers to park the car and asks Shagun to go sit with the others in the puja...Shagun looked extremely elegant today, I just cant get over how pretty she looks with that hair, and those stately, somber choice of clothes...I guess for the first time I saw her wearing an elbow-length blouse today, all covered even from the backside...really pretty she looked👏

Adi is keen that Pihu know about Ishita, somehow or the other, and so he pointedly exclaims, "The madrassis have parked their car here, how I am supposed to park our car here" Pihu very intelligently tells him there's a lot of space to park, and in fact they could park two cars, not just one...Adi throws in some lame excuses and asks her to go to the Iyers and get the car keys...she goes to the Iyers, albeit a bit hesitantly...

Appa gets all emo seeing Pihu in their house...she asks for the car keys...he makes her see in front of the TV and goes to get the keys...she starts walking gingerly towards where the puja is happening, where both Ishita and Ruhi's mala-wali-photos are placed...Appa sneakily goes and hides Ruhi's photo and keeps it behind Ishita's ...gives her prasad ...

Pihu is curious as to who this 'pretty aunty' is and why there is a garland on her picture...Amma-Appa are speechless and teary-eyed, Adi is emo too, no one speaks...then Pihu surmises its their daughter...
I must admit, today Pihu was much, much bearable than the past two days..in fact, I really liked her in today's episode...she spoke more like Ruhi and less than her annoying, overstretched dramatic earlier self😆

Iyers seemed very happy to see Pihu come there, ask questions, and obviously grabbed the opportunity (good-naturedly, though) and fed Pihu all of Ishita's fav dishes - dosa, vada, idli and whatnot in the guise of prasad...I'm sure gradually Pihu is going to find more and more reasons to keep coming to the Iyers...and find out about the unspoken 'secret'

Miles away in Australia, Ishita was readying the stuff to start performing Ruhi's barsi puja...in the nick of time, she gets a call from the hospital that Mani is serious...she drops everything and rushes to the hospital

I know I am probably repeating myself for the hundredth time, but I have to say it - DT is an extremely pretty woman...she was dressed in a white elbow-length blouse, and a white (chiffon, I think) saree with a peach-yellow border, her hair tied up in a way her curls could kiss her shoulders and below...I just cant stop fantasizing about WHAT is gonna happen when Ishita and Raman meet after ages😃😉

In the hospital, Ishita bumps into a cute lil plump kid, apologizes, loses her marbles for a few seconds thinking its Ruhi and hugs her tight...I was thinking - she better meet Ruhaan and Pihu soon, maybe she will be able to sleep well after all😆

The poor kid had to request Ishu to release her, which Ishu did, and then came back to her senses...no matter how many times I see Ishita going all senti with kids and no matter how many jokes I crack about it, I feel all gooey and senti inside because she manages to evoke that same senti feeling in me as well...she is a natural with kids👏 and yes, we all may need to prepare for the bucketful of tears we are gonna shed once Ishu and Ruhaan AND Pihu meet😭

The fun bit in the episode was getting introduced to Shravan, who has grown from being a gawky lean kid to a plump teen trying to kill it in basketball...and well, he looks a lil too fair, the last I remember he was kinda dusky, isnt it? And his face was sorta heart-shaped...and now he has a face like a football and a frame that matches the face and he is really fair?? NO SIMILARITY AT ALL TO THE KID SHRAVU...It's as if the makers want to erase a 'painful past' or something Remember, the kid Hrithik Roshan in K3G?? I mean, that kid grows up to be the handsome, lean, chiseled-faced Hrithik Roshan!! Kuch bhi! I felt the same thing today, seeing Shravu...oh well, they cant make all of the new cast drop-dead gorgeous...goes against the grain of the story😆

And we were also introduced to Bala! And he looks really smart and fit...AND me thinks he is a basketball coach or something, coz the other players were addressing him as, "Sir" right after the match...I could be wrong, but that's what I thought

The episode ended with Ishita sitting by Mani's side, him making faces (and giving us SOME expression) and commenting that Ishita's heart had suddenly shrunk to the size of a lemon, because she hasn't bothered going to India and meeting her kid...even trying to talk to her once...Ishita counters yes, the same kid, because of whom I lost my Ruhi...

So I guess, she will be coming to India soon and fireworks will start. I am just waiting for that day😉 Anyway, Pihu already feels a connection with Ishita 'aunty'...it wont be long before the secrets and suppressed feelings tumble out of the grave...

PRECAP - Aalia assures Ishita that she is a grownup girl now and can take care of herself, her friend is waiting, she needs to go...Ishita drops her outside and sees Aalia sitting on a bike with a guy (all covered up in a leather jacket and bulky pants)...she wonders out aloud thinking now Aalia has started lying to her...

wow...teen issues begin...I am actually liking the post-leap story...I mean, I had had enough of Ishita and Raman's antics..now at least we can get to see the kids' antics, see Ishu and Raman being parents to this abominably HUGE set of kids😆😆😆 and becoming husband-wife to each other a second time😉😃

P.S. I have read through your comments and posts, guys, but I am sorry I have not been able to reply to any of them...been hell busy and kinda tied up with real life...just take out some time, post my review and slink back to work...so please don't be mad at me, I'll wrap up my work soon and reply to you guys...but please dont stop posting on my thread...your feedback and insights make my day😊...Thank you all for this wonderful welcome, your heartfelt messages, your warmth...I missed this interaction for so many months!!🤗
Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Akanksha,
Peeped in to say hello

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
There's definitely a newfound excitement that I sense within me waiting for the epis' to air! Especially that Raman hasn't as yet been shown only gives rise to my curiosity and excitement!!

Adi is totally a replica of his Ishi Maa and that fills my heart with so much warmth! The intriguing factor here is ... how's the relationship between Adi and Raman. I'd be happy if the boy is a caring, supportive anchor to his dad.

I'm just waiting for IshRa's reunion and that's when I'll be at peace!!Edited by Badtameez_Dil_1 - 8 years ago