RIP Pratyusha Banerjee - Page 2

nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its not confirmed if its a suicide or murder
But if its a suicide case then I m sorry I don't have any sympathy with her
Just wish god give strength to her family n friends
No man who is abusive with u is worthy of ur lyf
She was a beautiful n talented person who could have gone ahead in her career n make her family proud but she choose to end her own lyf for a douchebag who would be dating another women in some 
days
Women need to give respect n importance to their own self before demanding it from others... Edited by nandini-sb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Entwined_Fates thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandini-sb

Its not confirmed if its a suicide or murder
But if its a suicide case then I m sorry I don't have any sympathy with her
Just wish god give strength to her family n friends
No man who is abusive with u is worthy of ur lyf
She was a beautiful n talented person who could have gone ahead in her career n make her family proud but she choose to end her own lyf for a douchebag who would be dating another women in some
days
Women need to give respect n importance to their own self before demanding it from others...

I do agree with you... Really how can anyone even imagine also of taking such a crucial step and doing heinous crime by ending their own life... Really it's unbelievable
Can't they know they are role models and idols of some budding teens who is so drowned in this world of celebs that they have to follow them chaahe kuch bhi like hair style to same color and design of dress which their favourite stars wore.. This is really shell schoking for those follower's... Huhhh..
If she really end up for someone then it's really the worst step which she ever took...

If it's the other part of story then we seriously wish step's to be taken to find the culprit and provide justice for her family and friends.. And many more peoples over here and there who are still in a shock of this news..
Bhumi.vachhani thumbnail
oh god ye vikas pratyusha ki mom ke sath kya kar raha he?
appletomypie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

This is a song lyrics from Kapoor and Sons movie - Bolna song which means "I want to be with you even after death"

She updated that status on march 15th. I don think its related to her suicide. Maybe she liked the song.😕