"Eva grover quits another show" TOI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
This is the second consecutive time that actress Eva Grover has opted out of the ongoing show Tashan-E-Ishq due to health issues. Earlier, she quit Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya citing health issues just after three days of shoot."Fluid has formed around my monkey bone (the tail end of the backbone) after getting twisted out of its place. This usually happens due to stress or overwork. Since it is relatedto the nervous system, I had to be careful about my health.Even when I reported to the shoot, I could barely stand or walk around. My condition worsened and the doctor advised me to take rest," she says, adding, "I was also emotionally traumatised as I was dealing with immense personal stress. I am better now and have started gymming. I couldn't have expected the production house to wait for me any longer, though they tried their best to adjust." To a query on the reasons on her facing recurring health issues, Eva attributed to her not having the strength to work for 12 hours like others. "Besides, I am a single woman, trying to balance both personal and professional life. I am perfectly fine now. I have a few offers which I am considering," says the actress. Meanwhile, Eva's replacementin Tashan-E-Ishq, Anjali Mukhi's look, including her wig and make-up has been styled to look like Eva.
Tfs jerry
I hope she recovers soon 
Tfs ...
Get well.soon.Evap