•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
HELLO GUYS,😊
ITS BEEN A YEAR TODAY I JOINED,but sorry i had been missing from past 6 months i guess due to some problems but i missed you all my every friend forum fellow.
I was happy to see our stars rocking in other dramas especially neelu aunty,vijayendar and sonal.
I also want to say happy birthday to AWIDA di son who turn 1 year old today. 
still i m busy but welcome me back😆,won't you guys?

Hey Heera. 
Welcome back.

I am very happy that you still remember my baby's birthday. How beautiful of you sweetie.

God bless you.
Originally posted by awida

Hey Heera. 
Welcome back.

I am very happy that you still remember my baby's birthday. How beautiful of you sweetie.

God bless you.
happy b day yaqub ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤—
happy b'day awida di's son.
thank's hera for the post.
Thank you Divu and Shripatel . Was reslly missing you friends.
I am less active in the forums, because I am in my hometown now. Their is a bad network here. Very slow.
Originally posted by awida

Thank you Divu and Shripatel . Was reslly missing you friends.
I am less active in the forums, because I am in my hometown now. Their is a bad network here. Very slow.
🤗
Hey...awida...assalamualaikoum...! Hope you and little family are doing fine...! 

After ages...just log in tonight and read this post...! Sorry for not remembering little Yaqub's birthday (one year has flown so fast...), am such a bad aunty...! ðŸ˜• 

Please wish him a belated Happy Birthday and give him a big hug and lots of kisses from my side...! 

My Duah's and good wishes to you and your family...! Always stay happy and healthy...! Miss you...! ðŸ¤—
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago